H mmmmmmmm

Aug 1, 2018

The title literally has Cuckold in it, and it has the netorare tag, the hell were you expecting?
with the engrish description its difficult to determine who was the one getting netoread
people who are into cuckoldery and people who are into being stolen away are two separate breeds entirely

Apr 21, 2022
The MTL from seems much better than the Steam release. Doesn't have word wrapping issues either. The Steam release also removes a scene involving loli incest, which somehow messed up the gallery (some scenes appear under the wrong girl). The size is bloated because they chopped the routes up to sell as DLC, so there's lots of duplicate images in the full release.

Instead of trying to fix that mess, I extracted the UI from the Steam version and merged it with the Sugoi Visual Novel patch. I also did some rough editing of the scene titles (mainly so character names are consistent with the new MTL). You will need to download and install the Japanese release from and extract the contents of the attached zip into the install folder. You can ignore the crack from the torrent, since this patch overwrites the same files.

View attachment 3093012

Make sure you launch the exe in the "data" folder. The other exe is a DRM wrapper and can be ignored. If you get errors, you probably need to run it in Japanese locale.

BTW, there's a button in the gallery that unlocks everything, so no need for a save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not able to download the attached file. Can you upload to an external file host? (like: gofile, pixeldrain etc.)

midorya-izuku

Dec 15, 2020
Can someone tell me here is this game that has 3 routes?

Also if someone manage to finish this game, i would like to know how many hours it took to finish this game(Using voice or not)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes