Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
So it seems somebody copy and pasted the steam description and put up the game for free on Itch.

Seems the shit show just won't end whit this one.

Reactions: new new

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
Just for me that the game is all bugged? I can't load a save, I can't even mute the characters' phrases or change anything in the configuration.

MemeWhisperer

Feb 7, 2019
loli scene? i'd like to know more, please
can confirm, the scene is removed from the game, the only remnants of it are some thumbnails in the game files
the scene is a threesome between Legado, Elencia and Ellis(their daughter), with Mars watching
it would normally play after the credits for the route where you pick the first choice both times, but it is instantly skipped instead

Reactions: new new

new new

Dec 23, 2018
i was wondering if it was ntr or netori after reading the tittle, then tryed to read the "dev note" to see if there was something about multiple ending ... -_- guess wether you like ntr or not this game will just end up having people use the galery >< that mtl is cancerous ><

edit : btw why people are going so hard on the dude ranting about the trashy mtl it is truely cancerous and puking blood because of it seem ... likely
i'm more tempted to get some cg rip instead of having that on screen while i look the picture ^^
because he said he hate ntr so since he hate it why was he here if he left out that part no one would have gone hard on him and yes i agree the mtl is terrible but that hate of ntr was pointless info

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
because he said he hate ntr so since he hate it why was he here if he left out that part no one would have gone hard on him and yes i agree the mtl is terrible but that hate of ntr was pointless info
but it wasn't the main point of his comment, focusing on him not liking ntr is completely missing the point, people opening thread before looking the tag or downloading game just for cg is an actual thing ^^ and people dying of seizure because they tryed to decypher mtl .... most likely true too ><

Oct 11, 2023
So I "read" thru thread and I still do not know whats up.

How can a blonde who gives birth to a child that is not blonde suddenly out of nowhere cry about the notblonde part as if it was a surprise?

She herself is blonde so obviously she must have known her husband killed theirs and switched it with some other woman's child.

Also in those times an army of armed midwives would kill him if he entered the birthroom trying to kill his legit heir before the queen got a good look at it.

Also what kind of king would end his line voluntarily like this?
Replacing a legit queenborn with a bastard from a lowerclass woman would end his reign.

metalgear8019

Jul 8, 2022
This MTL is a mess. Just played for a few minutes and I noticed a couple of things wrong, like using "you" instead of "I", and simple mistakes that can be easily found with even a first pass of editing... Pretty sure this ain't an edited MTL. What a sad official EN release...

zetazone7

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys,
I'm trying to do the routes manually but stuck on Elencia route.
Is there a patch to fix it?
On the japanese walkthrough there should be an option to select the heroine (not the DLC in the menu) but I'm not seeing it.
Anyone else encountering this issue?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hey guys,
I'm trying to do the routes manually but stuck on Elencia route.
Is there a patch to fix it?
On the japanese walkthrough there should be an option to select the heroine (not the DLC in the menu) but I'm not seeing it.
Anyone else encountering this issue?
sometimes happens in translated game where the game breaks but you have to use the Japanese version to bypass the issue save the file and load it back in the English version

zetazone7

Jun 17, 2019
sometimes happens in translated game where the game breaks but you have to use the Japanese version to bypass the issue save the file and load it back in the English version

So just download japanese version, copy save file then put the save file in english version.
Thanks. Do you know where I can download japanese version?

zetazone7

Jun 17, 2019

Downloaded a japanese version. Can run game normally.
However when transferring save file to english verison, it can't load.
Any suggestions?

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes