• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ripentear

Jan 25, 2019

The title literally has Cuckold in it, and it has the netorare tag, the hell were you expecting?
That you play as a guy married/betrothed to the princess and cuck her by fucking other women behind her back.
That is the first thing I thought of when i saw the title too. It is slightly confusing.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CuckoldPrincess-1.0Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 12, 2018
Played this months ago, its excellent, in Japanese anyways. The reviews here say the translation is terrible and the reviewers seem to not understand JP/otaku style writing, its tropes and its "logic" so they think there is no proper development/chemistry and dislike it, in reality its the opposite, the princess is written flawlessly for a ntr nukige its exactly what you want she even has lines when opening the gallery asking the player to not hate her, such good attention to detail. Shame for the EOPs I suppose.
I almost never comment on TL game threads since I know JP but I loved this one game a lot so I was curious what the opinion was here.
Pls leave a detailed review to balance things out, lol. I heard good thing about this game in the ntr community.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slimeee

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
just curious, does this have a lot of actual cuckolding? Not guy unaware he's losing his girls, but like they are literally fucked right in front of him (and not that I can't tell she's being fucked while hiding behind a door and bouncing like in an earthquake stuff)?

sirrob119

Oct 27, 2019
So is the story any good? Art looks great but if the story is just generic it would be really disappointing.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Official MTL is the fucking worst and should be illegal. Not only does this company disgrace perfectly good games with fucking google translate, they also apparently have the licensing rights so they‘re blocking any opportunity for another company to pick the game up and do a proper translation.

I like to hate on Shiravune a lot for not uncensoring their localizations but at least the translation is properly made but this company is in a whole other league.

I mean just look at this fucking bullshit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They literally cut up the full games to sell separately in parts. The full game would cost you just about 100$ without a discount. HOW!!! HOW the fuck is this NOT a scam??? I sincerely hope whoever uploaded this didn’t give this company anywhere near that amount of money for this. Personally, I’d rather pay someone to pour acid on my eyeballs before giving these people anything. This is just so fucking disgusting :FacePalm:

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes