• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
English Illidan VA indeed high pitched... I played on russian and he sounded there MUCH better. I overally like russian voicing in warcraft 3 more than on english

P.S i can understand russian so that was good enough for me. Also Illidan goes as second favorite character after Arthas
Holy shit you're right, just checked it on Youtube, much better in russian.
Oh and the russian voice actor for Anub'arak is on a whole other league, Jesus Christ I got chills hearing him.

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
The mtl is that bad ? Kinda sad because i was looking foward to play this game.
(also, do someone know who's the artist for the game ? i feel like the girls designs remembers me one artist but i forgot it's name)

May 24, 2020
Holy shit you're right, just checked it on Youtube, much better in russian.
Oh and the russian voice actor for Anub'arak is on a whole other league, Jesus Christ I got chills hearing him.
Yeah, russian voice actors really did great job for Warcraft 3, sadly not for reforged one. Reforged overally just sad.... Anyway, for me it's much easier to read with russian Illidan in my mind than english one.

Maowe

May 7, 2020
First of all : This is a POISON game, what do you expect? I've played this a while ago in Japanese with textrator : NO, the NTR is NOT avoidable in ANY of the routes. This game is all about cucking the MC in every possible way, you're welcome.
Good word of warning. Of course I'm still interested for the scenes regardless of how much cuckery the MC has to deal with.

Edit: of this for those who don't care for the plot(or the NTR haters).

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
What exactly is animated in this? This is a fucking VN - its a set of still images. What? Do the characters breathe, and thats the only thing thats animated?

• Angry
Reactions: Slimeee and Jucon

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
I'd never understand the point of making a MTL for selling to westerner at full price when a 20s research on google gave a mass amount of tutorial to MTL Japanese game and / or pirate link for MTLed version.
The part where they sell it is just natural. It's their game...
The part where they use MTL, well, maybe no one want to pick it up, and they are japanese so can't do it themselves

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
On the one hand, the art looks amazing.

On the other hand... MTL... official MTL at that...

Guess I'm putting this one on the watch list for the next who knows how many years, possibly forever, in the hopes that one day, it'll get some kind of decent translation.

In the mean time, I hope it barely sells, or that it doesn't sell at all, so the morons who did this know to not do it again.

Reactions: new new

BigSituation

Sep 1, 2020
There is a potentially better MTL on sugoi vn:
i've been using sugoi offline translator for a while now and it gets the job done, i would say its slightly below chatgpt but much better than google translate

Reactions: new new

Manu94

Dec 29, 2020
Thank you for the share although it MTL I appricate it. Any ntr that isn't grindy is welcome.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i'm very curious what the so called "happy ending" is supposed to be xD happy for the girls for getting tons of cock? I won't complain either way just curious xD

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Btw i forgot to ask, but is the game full rape ? or they at least enjoy the sex at some point ?

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Played this months ago, its excellent, in Japanese anyways. The reviews here say the translation is terrible and the reviewers seem to not understand JP/otaku style writing, its tropes and its "logic" so they think there is no proper development/chemistry and dislike it, in reality its the opposite, the princess is written flawlessly for a ntr nukige its exactly what you want she even has lines when opening the gallery asking the player to not hate her, such good attention to detail. Shame for the EOPs I suppose.
I almost never comment on TL game threads since I know JP but I loved this one game a lot so I was curious what the opinion was here.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes