• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Fair enough, but if it was exclusively netorase there would be no way to indicate that through that tags, which was my only point
Hopefully that problem will be solved once the site has the netorase tag
At the moment if you want to look for netorase stuff
You pretty much have to include the netorare tag in your search
Otherwise you miss out on a bunch of stuff

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Fair enough, but if it was exclusively netorase there would be no way to indicate that through that tags, which was my only point
We could add it in the Spoiler yeah but not in tag list on top yeah. That will change in the new tag update.
i saw games with netorare tag when it's netori...
That shouldn't be the case, but maybe definition. Lets not go into that here though, wrong place for that. And adding removing NTR tag is always a bit tricky. So mistakes happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Frumi

Fordlds

Oct 9, 2020
Is the happy ending avoidable? If I randomly play this game will I be able to get a happy ending? I just fucking hate it when I am trying to get the main cuckracter no pussy and then suddenly theres this god awfull happy ending. Like who the fuck wants to be happy? If I wanted to be happy I would not play games with "Cuckold" in the goddamn title. That's like I go to a heroin addict beneath the bridge expecting to get a job that pays enough with full health insurance coverage. No you dumbofuck, I meet addicts for heroin, a sloppy-toppy or both.

doppelgrammar

Aug 11, 2018
We could add it in the Spoiler yeah but not in tag list on top yeah. That will change in the new tag update.
Didn't realize that was in the works, it would definitely be useful. I've been (very slowly) developing a game with a cuckold path and have been wondering how to tag it. Netorase would likely fit the bill. Thanks for the heads up!

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Can anyone explain the endings for me? I'm fine with spoilers
Also according to vndb there are only bad endings

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
The art is good at least. And it seem to have more quality than other games out there with this genre. Sadly the english is MTL. Let's wait and see I guess.

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
IS there gallery in this game? And if so can I get a full unlocked gallery save file please. (or is this a kinetic novel?)

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
The tag says netorare because that is apparently the only tag that exists, at least for searching and filtering. I've always found the nomenclature confusing. Apparently there are three different terms that all are abbreviated as NTR? And yet no Cuckold tag, which is both self explanatory and seemingly more common, at least outside of Japan.
netorare tag is now the only one, ntr doesn't exist anymore ^^ so netori and netorase have no tag, netori get cheating (which isn't clear enough as it is used for just about anything ^^) and netorase get swinging (but both mean netorare on this site as no independant dev seem to understand the meaning of the words ><) if you want another absurd tag you can take bdsm, here it mean anything going from actual bdsm to sexual abuse and guro

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
I had half hope that has the title should hint, it was the player character to cuck the princess.
mtl-ed title are a pain to decipher, you need to read to the tag (or like me get disapointed by your mistake -_-) on this site netori is actualy only taged as cheating for recent game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Cuckold Princess [Final + All Extras] [POISON] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Unpacked only 4 GB instead of 8.

Win [3,24 GB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your compressed version, needs to be compressed. Way too big.

Reactions: new new
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes