• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
May 24, 2020
Played this months ago, its excellent, in Japanese anyways. The reviews here say the translation is terrible and the reviewers seem to not understand JP/otaku style writing, its tropes and its "logic" so they think there is no proper development/chemistry and dislike it, in reality its the opposite, the princess is written flawlessly for a ntr nukige its exactly what you want she even has lines when opening the gallery asking the player to not hate her, such good attention to detail. Shame for the EOPs I suppose.
I almost never comment on TL game threads since I know JP but I loved this one game a lot so I was curious what the opinion was here.
Well, difference in upbringing and culture. There is pretty used plot devices like mirror of something where Mars fucked Iris while Nadia with minister watched and etc. I remember seeing same thing in several doujins and... Princess development? It's simple training and usual "innocence" or how it spelled on english. I can read NTR stories to some extent but... They becoming incredibly boring at some point, because they are very similar and usually you see same story with different names of characters... You start feeling a lot of pity for good MCs which did in fact nothing wrong, while in 99% of situations it's FMCs fault. So same happened here. I won't say anything about MC and the way how he casually dismiss that his sister attacked them and etc, but i won't look down on faults of other FMCs(sister goes there too) and how easily they got dicked in a world with magic and monsters

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SH555 and Slimeee

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
is there a lot of femdom in this?
vndb has the tag for it but at the lowest amount they give so it could be regarding the fox girl growing a dick and using it on another girl or just ntr in general is sometimes considered femdom to the guy who is being cucked

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
I don't understand what the game is about. The pronouns seem to be wrong pretty much across the board in the description, the Heroine is carrying a child that isn't her own? How does that work? Did someone with an ovipositor implant a different egg in her? The characters with female images are given male pronouns and are actually brothers or stalkers?

Anyone got a good description of what this is about that makes sense or an idea of how bad/good the translation is?

Don't really care about the tags, not that picky, but the story is sounding incoherent from that OP description.

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Princess Elencia, the flower of the kingdom, whom you met by fate, traveled together, and swore to protect for life.
The story is about Princess Elencia, the flower of the kingdom, whom you met by fate, traveled with, and vowed to protect for the rest of your life.
Nadia, Erencia's mother and the beautiful mother of the kingdom, who saved her own life.
The adventurous days that ensued as a result of saving the princess. The hero protects the kingdom to save the heroines.
What he really wanted was his beloved princess, but what he got was only an illusion.
The hero, who gains status and honor, loses only one thing. He loses the woman he loves.
The evil hand of desire approaches the woman he longed for, dated, and became lovers with! Under the eyes of men with various "proclivities" and "proclivities," these women sit in the lap of lust and are exposed to the gaze of men.
They are lewdly made to sit on the throne.
Even their fucking description of the game on Steam is MTL, holy shit.

Shanto947

Aug 1, 2019
Does this version have missing content? I was wondering if i should play the Japanese version instead.

Janelane1251

Dec 14, 2022
Is there a good ending in this game?
And whats the difference between the dlc and main story?
Granted, I did not played the game yet.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Even their fucking description of the game on Steam is MTL, holy shit.
Like no shit, they didn't just magically and temporary learn English just to write the Steam page description. People need to use their brains for 5 seconds before they say or type stupid shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Meaning

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Like no shit, they didn't just magically and temporary learn English just to write the Steam page description. People need to use their brains for 5 seconds before they say or type stupid shit.
It's a "Official released" that they are asking over 100$ for all it's content and they can't be assed to hire a single person to edit there MTL or even the Steam page. Don't defend this shit.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That makes no sense , stop blindly defending such laziness lol . There are enough free online tools at their disposal , to do a better job in mere minutes . Dealing with Steam is also part of the business . They could easily find any fan or even nobody to proofread this for them , and maybe even pump out of a description for free . Being able to properly sell and advertise your own game on a store , isn't some thankless chore .

Reactions: new new and Slimeee
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes