1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Can't I see the H scenes and have an average sized dick?

Imagine this game steals your bitcoins an ruins you and you have to cuck your grandmother or someone to the game dev...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
i want to be interested but someone explain to me why people keep using the worst quality like honey select. I dont understnd it makes the games so not worth it quality of chars suck the cum animations are the worst with it.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
i want to be interested but someone explain to me why people keep using the worst quality like honey select. I dont understnd it makes the games so not worth it quality of chars suck the cum animations are the worst with it.
Easier to work with, no rendering time wasted for each picture. Much more accessible overall.
But you also can do a lot better with it, the issue is that people are lazy, some honey select games are pretty impressive considering.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Horrendously short, but the daughter is real hot so I guess I'll check it out again if it survives to have 10 or so updates.

lerpcapu

Apr 25, 2021
There's not much yet, but it looks promising.
I'd really like it if there was a "normal cock + view ntr scenes" in future versions though.

• Haha
Reactions: MyUserName1234

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
What's up with the eyes? Are they not so secretly werewolves or something?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So like the title says its NTR focused game.
However, it seems you can avoid it.
There is not much conent, for both paths.

How both these paths will be different only the future will tell. IMO since its NTR focused game it will just "remove" these scenes and you just have your boss waste his time in your house. Kinda something like "what if" scenario.
Im not into NTR, but I like Netori.
So if you could play the boss who is corrupt the wife and the daughter I would gladly see where the journy goes, but if you play the cuck himself, then I better pass. :KEK:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Stuck at the beginning where it says your daughter is home after the explaining choice to the wife.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes