• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
You could give just the answer instead of letting us pay 2.50 to get the answer for a pretty much abandoned game.
Or you could use what's left of your active brain after your fapping session to just look at the dates of the patreon articles without clicking on it (and payin') to see that the last article was made less than a month ago.

I swear mods/admin here are angels, I know places where this kind of arrogance nets you a ban without refund.

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
The game is nice but it has some grammar error, for example "the food is getting warm" you mean cold. Also, it seems way too fast progress, with the maid and all, it should be better if she dropped the spoon, then ask him to lift it, then he stares at her boots but then goes up, while the maid notices it. For a later event, the maid could drop the spoon intentionally between her boots and ask him again to do it and then she puts her foot closer to his face and he can't resist but kiss, for which the maid is "shocked", but goes along with it, continuing to drop spoons for a while and then progress to something, like... I like the direction the game is going, but it would be amazing if things went a bit slower

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I remember I had played the previous version and the MC's wife humiliates him from the first scenes. Is the remake any better?

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Whats the NTR like in this game? You walk around to discover it, or are the scenes forced on you?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
investigation why we love NTR games so much,
(please, if possible, give me 3 reasons) :cautious::D

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes