mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
its got an error it has a loop between the girl named katie and the sleeping girl it shouldve had a stopping point to let you know youre finished he needs to fix that

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Curious as to whether the 'sleep sex' is needed to progress the story or if it can be avoided. Not a particular fan of being a midnight molester.

Deleted member 2218253

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
its got an error it has a loop between the girl named katie and the sleeping girl it shouldve had a stopping point to let you know youre finished he needs to fix that
I started the game several times and I don't have that problem. I saw the code again and I don't know what's happening to you.
Anyone has the same problem?

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Well past 3 months since the last update came out, no updates since January, shouldn't this be tagged as abandoned?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Latest post from the Dev was earlier this year, they've otherwise visited this site recently but, importantly, have no offered updated status for the game. They did write about how tedious it was to develop on a laptop, so perhaps that remains an impediment.

Marked as Abandoned, which can be changed if future content/progress becomes available.