• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Does this game have any options?

I love good writing but why the fuck I'm not given any options!?

I like non-linear progression, freedom to choose & multiple endings and stuff like that.

I'm reading this shit for an hour and not given a single option. Is it even a game? Or is it a kinetic novel? WTF

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have no idea what you mean, sorry. There are different options and the choices lead to different endings.

K_Nakamura

Jun 29, 2020
Oh, turns out the first choices are given to you in Chapter II.

You just need to get over the first chapter.

P.S. I hope I didn't offend you, with this type of games it's often hard to understand the degree of interactivity they have, and you lose hours.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It's quite alright, think nothing of it. I think you shall find my projects quite unique and entertaining.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
LAKueiJin No, I do half of the novels male protagonists and half female. So, out of my finished projects, you'll want to avoid, Phantom: Revenge, The Anax: Call of the Cursed One, and this one, CoC:TS- the others should be ok for you.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
LAKueiJin No, I do half of the novels male protagonists and half female. So, out of my finished projects, you'll want to avoid, Phantom: Revenge, The Anax: Call of the Cursed One, and this one, CoC:TS- the others should be ok for you.
Thanks a lot! I actually deleted my post in which I asked whether this is maledom as I checked again and saw that there is only a male domination tag up and no femdom... Thanks a lot for the clarification though as this way I know which of your other projects I can try! It will also be useful for anyone else who wants to avoid maledom...

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
LAKueiJin - All my work fits my own fetishes (mind control corruption), but indeed you are probably right. However, the only caveat that might happen to you, since it is all once gigantic story arc, is that some of the lore might be missed. However, each tale can stand on its own (I go to great lengths to achieve that). If you play the others, and find yourself confused at all, you can always check my to find out any tidbits. You'll probably be fine though, I think.

Reactions: LAKueiJin

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
LAKueiJin - All my work fits my own fetishes (mind control corruption), but indeed you are probably right. However, the only caveat that might happen to you, since it is all once gigantic story arc, is that some of the lore might be missed. However, each tale can stand on its own (I go to great lengths to achieve that). If you play the others, and find yourself confused at all, you can always check my to find out any tidbits. You'll probably be fine though, I think.
That's why I think I'll probably like a lot of your content from the descriptions alone - mind control is one of my biggest fetishes as well, plus that I tend to enjoy lore-rich detailed storytelling, dark themes and vampire-related content. (if you are familiar with the world of darkness universe or Vampire: the Masquerade Bloodlines you'll know that's the inspiration for my username) The fact that you mention you are a real author makes me want to delve into this even more - would you say Desideratum would be a good place to start?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I would probably wait a couple of months until I have it released to the public (unless you want to patreon me for $5, in which case you'd have full access to the complete story mode right now). Otherwise, it's hard for me to really say where one should start. Fans tell me all the time that they came from different ones. One will be Slugs and Bugs and another will be Cereborg! I wish I could say!

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Considering the mc's love interest has a gangbang with all of his friends at the beginning doesn't this mean the game has unavoidable ntr?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I have no idea.
Well, you could argue you don't intend for the mc to feel jealous or hurt during those scenes, but if you feel they reasonably feel that way, you are encouraged to tag them with:
  • Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
There's also some people who you'll be able to get the attention of if you tag your game like this.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh, I do not have control over this thread, unfortunately. Maybe when I get to the remake of this title I can do the tags.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Also, I just looked up what NTR is, and I am not sure if this would be an NTR game honestly. It is not a focus of the title at all and I would not want to mislead people that are looking specifically for content like that. That is, I am not arguing, but also, I am not sure I agree either. I don't know much about NTR at all so, it's I'm the air. When I come back to this and redo it, I shall run a poll with my fans and discuss it in discord to ascertain if the title is actually considered an NTR title or not. Thanks for bringing the possibility to my attention.

Reactions: KingWeWuz
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes