EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CultTitle.gif

Overview:
Bo Wyatt had spent his life as a slacker until he happened upon odd dimension known as The Library! Once there, the ancient and mysterious Librarian gave him one of the most powerful grimoires in existence. However, his so-called friend, Ray, has tricked Bo into summoning the Babylonian god, Nergal! Now Bo finds himself infected by Nergal's corruption, a spiritual virus! To make it worse, he has infected his mother! It is a race against time to see if he can stop the corruption in time, or if he will become the very prophet o Nergal, ushering in a new age of defilement and evil! Play, Cult of Corruption to find out!​

Developer: Anaximanes - - -
Language: English Audio And Text
Version: 2.0
Other Games: SB:C - D:BB - GN:TT - - SB:I - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Android Devices:

Download:
- - -

BoStory8.jpg BoStory5.jpg BoStory6.jpg

Last edited:

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
That feeling when you're only halfway through reading the description and you already know who wrote it...

Reactions: kzk0987

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Bo Wyatt, eh? I bo-lieve that WWE gunna sue somebody :p

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
He's got a new full length game coming out on Halloween, The Anax. He's just gone through and updated all his teasers from last year to have the same UI as that.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
It looks a bunch sith lords got together in the one picture, one of them stepping forward saying "Should we unleash the power of the sex side?

Reactions: Steamspout

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Maybe the full version might be like some sort of game, but this story is just an introduction to the real game.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Maybe the full version might be like some sort of game, but this story is just an introduction to the real game.
Greetings, it is I, The Anax! I stumbled upon this nice, dark quiet corner of the interweb! Mwa ha ha ha! I do hope everyone is enjoying my work. In regards to some of the posts here, these eight projects are interactive erotic novels, true, yet they are but the foundation. You see, I shall be releasing e-books, and these and the e-books set the stage for my Unity games in the future (my friend, BlankSubroutine is a programmer and I am the writer and designer). If you enjoy my work, I should hope you mayhap support me on Patreon. Perhaps I should check the forums from time to time, and DarkWolf, thank you for sharing my efforts here!

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes