iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Great to hear that Sunny finally gets poked but I will hand on for the non NTR route to get developed so that the game can be more repayable. I like to play all routes in this one whereas I only play some of the routes in other games.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
For the beta/alpha route stuff, logically speaking, MC being beta or alpha shouldn't impact how mom/sis act. They should, in theory, be the same person regardless of how MC acts. Thus, for the sake of consistent personalities, the beta route should develop a lot slower to match the alpha pace, or the other way around.

Now, also logically speaking, mom/sis shouldn't view MC as a LI, he is their family member. So it makes sense for the alpha route to be slower, but not significantly slower, just to keep the routes comparable in terms of content.
That's the thing, people say that the two paths are different so the character acting different makes sense, devs included. But that isn't real, the characters are the same, the MC can stop them from doing certain things, and so be labeled as "alpha" or "beta", but the character would have always do the same thing if the MC doesn't interfere, so that makes them the same characters, with the same traits in both paths. Meaning that if a character like the mother, is a hell of a slut after a few days in the game in one path, she shouldn't be a prude in the other path, eiter a slut or a prude, either slow content with her or accelerate content in the alpha route, she is a huge slut, so she shouldn't mind much that the MC is her son, besides officially they are "steps";), so I don't see why the content with the mom is that lacking in the alpha.

The sister being a shy virgin/prude in the alpha while in the beta in one update goes from "first, dinner and then we will go slow, to fuck like rabbits" is called character inconsistency. Not only is an inconsistency between paths, but inside the beta path too, going from shy/prudent to fuck all because black dick in just one update. So since the characters are the same the moment we set a date in the "alpha" path with the sister, we will be fucking like rabbits in the next update and same with the mother, to not have a cahracter inconsistency you would say? Wrong, take a look at the dates mom had in the beta and now in the alpha, in one she is fucking like a pro and in the other just looking at a morning wood, wow progress, now we only have to wait another 385 updates before she do something.

Since this is an incest game, or a game that has incest in it, the family member should have some kind of affection to the MC at the start, to see him as a LI, since you know they are adults and weren't living in the void, they should have affection and if something would happen in the future, they should at least see the MC as a man from the start, they logically won't start seeing you as a potential match just because you become an alpha, that's dumb as fuck. But well even if we omit that, there have been already 21 in game days, even if they didn't felt something for the MC at the beginning, the devs had enought time to make something happen in a believable way, but nah, better do a full NTR path with them, because that's what people playing a game with incest want, to see the family members fucked by others instead of the MC, that will sure satisfy the incest kink lovers. And for the alpha lover, let's throw them another side character, that way they won't complain...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
2 fucking years and you cant even kiss the main girls lol what a joke,everyone knows by now that this is a full on ntr game and normaly i wouldnt have a problem with it or comment but goddamn when the dev and writer say that this is or will be a fair game for both paths that just pisses me off and no changing the writer is no excuse at this point,by the time they will add (if they will add) sex with the main girls no non-ntr fan will be there to enjoy it cause lets be honest after mom and sis will get gangbanged by the whole island who in their right mind would wanna get near them let alone fuck them..?

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
Mom was supposedly just as wild or more so than her sister till she got knocked up. So just like her sister, she should be down for being with the MC with a bit of build up and some help from her sister.
Shhh don't go and signal a huge plot hole from the game, devs won't aknowledge them, it's funny seeing them saying that incest takes time because it isn't something realistic and then when it comes to the aunt that doesn't apply, but again they won't even aknowledge that and won't bother to even answer huge plot points because reasons. The mom must be a prude in the alpha path because, because...reasons, while she can be a slut in the beta, because she was wild in the past;). It doesn't matter if the mom is horny all the time in the "alpha" path, she must be the imagen of a prude or is trying to become a nun.

Same with the sister, she must be a shy virgin in the alpha because reaons, while in the beta, she must go from cautious to fucking with Marcus in only an update because, because...black dick power, yeah makes sense.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
2 fucking years and you cant even kiss the main girls lol what a joke,everyone knows by now that this is a full on ntr game and normaly i wouldnt have a problem with it or comment but goddamn when the dev and writer say that this is or will be a fair game for both paths that just pisses me off and no changing the writer is no excuse at this point,by the time they will add (if they will add) sex with the main girls no non-ntr fan will be there to enjoy it cause lets be honest after mom and sis will get gangbanged by the whole island who in their right mind would wanna get near them let alone fuck them..?
It's the problem that a dev would face when he makes the same character act different depending on the path the MC is, if they acted the same way in both paths there wouldn't be a problem. The characters are the same, so they shouldn't act in a different way just because the MC is in the beta or "alpha" path, the only one who must act different is the MC, a shy character type shouldn't act like a friendly outspoken character just because the MC is an alpha or a beta, the character should be the same, just changing some minor things, not going from 0 to 100 in a few days, like the mom of this game, or in an update, like the sister of this game.

Now, by the time we get some sex scenes with them in the "alpha", in like 5478 updates, the romantic/incest/harem lovers would have already lost interest in them, since we know they are sluts in the beta, and they are the same characters. If only the devs would have done sex scenes with the MC and the family members before the NTR or at the same time that the NTR, there wouldn't be complaints, now the only family character that wasn't ruined for the non-ntr lovers, the sister, was ruined by this update, so I kind of lost interest in the whole family tbh, something that shouldn't have happened since I'm mostly here for the incest.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Bug fix and android version

bugfix

Android version

***I'm not sure why title yesterday said bug fix as it was just released a while ago. Any way here it is & not sure what the bug fix(es) are***

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did you even play the game, you kiss both
With or without tasting someone elses cum? :p Just teasing, that is not what the discussion above is about. It is about what happens on romance path or not and how that is influenced by other happenings and character integrity for at least some players. :) Happenings on the other path are preordained and we all know how those will end already since the start and they would be part of the game.

Edit: Basically I at least am in a position where on the alpha path I might give Mom and Sunny a lay since they look good, I might love them as a Mom and Sis so take some care of them and they as dumb cum sluts need dick regularly, not cause I love them as women and are romantically involved with them or want to be. Now if that was the intention for the alpha/love path then devs did a good job, if it was not well.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
***I'm not sure why title yesterday said bug fix as it was just released a while ago. Any way here it is & not sure what the bug fix(es) are***
Thank you! Works perfect. I guess the Bugfix in the name is a layover from the last Chapter that was released, the uploader just did not bother to delete that part.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, who the hell is proof reading on your team because there were so many "MC"'s in the Karla part, I thought you forgot how to tag your own main character.

Secondly:
You do shit in the Math Class, you do shit in the class with James

Nothing with Emma or the latin teach again.... for two days of class, there wasn't a single conversation in that room. Like what the utter fuck? We have a grand total of 2 possible points with Emma so far and you're ignoring chances for conversations with her? What is this shit?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Shhh don't go and signal a huge plot hole from the game, devs won't aknowledge them, it's funny seeing them saying that incest takes time because it isn't something realistic and then when it comes to the aunt that doesn't apply, but again they won't even aknowledge that and won't bother to even answer huge plot points because reasons. The mom must be a prude in the alpha path because, because...reasons, while she can be a slut in the beta, because she was wild in the past;). It doesn't matter if the mom is horny all the time in the "alpha" path, she must be the imagen of a prude or is trying to become a nun.

Same with the sister, she must be a shy virgin in the alpha because reaons, while in the beta, she must go from cautious to fucking with Marcus in only an update because, because...black dick power, yeah makes sense.
I for one am one that agree that incest is not possible if MC wasn't already doing things with them since he was younger I just dont see how can incest start because he moved in with them I agree with Dev on that but the problem I have with this is if you just turn your head for a second one of them sucking cock or riding it. It was so bad that Dev had to change that whole 1st meet with the competition scene because too many people complained and honestly it was bullshit. The inconsistency with the LI is just to much it's been a year I believe and the MC hasn't even kissed any of them but if he says 1 thing wrong their sucking and fucking the whole town like come on Dev get real.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes