amir1234

May 19, 2018
are there any scenes with Marcus and mom other than the dream scenes? I'd appreciate if anyone could help with this. A yes or no would suffice

Reactions: Juninpachi

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.6 Revised] [King of lust]
If you would like to support me you can do so by giving a like :)

Compressed version for WINDOWS/LINUX (1,57GB):
Compressed version for MAC (1,60GB):

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
do your magic and compress this new version please

amir1234

May 19, 2018
Can anyone help? 3 gig is a huge file and i don't want to download if it doesn't include my anticipated scene yet, thanks

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Can anyone help? 3 gig is a huge file and i don't want to download if it doesn't include my anticipated scene yet, thanks
if you want to download use megadownloader just google it,it wont affect any mega cap and its fast ;)

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i have to point out here that this game is now three and a half years old,if King of Lust wants to make more money ie more patrons then updates should be faster-just my thoughts,i loved the start but the lenght of time is just not good for me.i dont know wether the dev has a full time job or not but even though i love the game i cant support or wait for a game that takes over four or five years to complete.many devs make multiple games in that time and earn money from it.again these are just my thoughts i wish the dev the very best maybe i would play it when and if its finnished.best of luck going forward :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Culture Shock Chapter2v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 26.05.2022 (fix for the "Emma" problem)

Last edited:

BeansAndToast

Nov 13, 2020
Does anyone know if this is the last update in ch. 2? I try to only download whole chapters from this guy to avoid the 'how is there only this much content' issue.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
King of Lust
hey buddy,
i found 4 mistakes.
The first one is in the day28.rpy file.It is in the line 1176.There is written sunny instead .
The second is in the day28.rpy file.It is in the line 1678.There is written Tracy instead [m].
The third is in the day29.rpy file.It is in the line 599.There is written mc instead [mc].
And the last one is in day29.rpy.It is in the line 605.There is written Tracy instead [m]

Reactions: punisher2099
3.30 star(s) 80 Votes