BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game isn't perfect--far from it. But now you've heard from guys encouraging you to try it and you've heard from others who discourage you from playing it. Ultimately, like most of the rest of us, spending a few minutes to check it out is the only way to know for sure.

Personally, I play all the routes and within the routes you have other, minor, branches. For the majority of games I play that is how I approach things.

Please keep in mind the fundamental difference that many of us have with those that hate NTR games. First person vs third person. I, and others like me, play third person. It's like reading Lord of the Rings. We observe the story, see how it unfolds. I want to see how the story progresses. But in a first person player (most NTR haters are in that category), they become the MC. They don't like it when they are threatened and feel better when they are rewarded or get their way. But they also become more emotionally attached to the story and tend to have more visceral responses. 3rd person folks, because they are not attached to the character, don't have the emotional responses and don't understand all the anger about NTR games.

If people understood the difference, there would be less hostility on this site.
I'm one of those who play immersively, that is, I tend to identify with the MC. That's why I don't like the NTR. I wouldn't go so far as to say that I hate it (although someone might disagree), but it bothers me a lot that it happens when I'm playing (although as long as it's avoidable I don't mind the existence of NTR in a game)

Which is why I don't plan on playing the route with NTR at all.

Jan 24, 2018
Culture shock chapter 2v0.8 (Torrent)
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eaa44a0ffa71584f1d45158573dd91f720a8e1d1&xt=urn:btmh:1220bbc9c7f5bdda8a6e3ffb5717f1ab46907a6b7ffeb2d8252b5ca13c82f9af57f5&dn=culture-shock-chapter-2-v.0.8

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Last edited:

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:eaa44a0ffa71584f1d45158573dd91f720a8e1d1&xt=urn:btmh:1220bbc9c7f5bdda8a6e3ffb5717f1ab46907a6b7ffeb2d8252b5ca13c82f9af57f5&dn=culture-shock-chapter-2-v.0.8

Edit: Looks like my current network does not allow incoming torrent connections. I am currently uploading it to a file locker and will share the link once uploaded.
You are correct. Torrent not finding seeders

Elmır2

Nov 17, 2020
Code:

Edit: Looks like my current network does not allow incoming torrent connections. I am currently uploading it to a file locker and will share the link once uploaded.
Thanks, Waiting for Android release :(

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017

Culture shock chapter 2v0.8

Uploading was finished early so posting it 1 hour early as well.
Pc version : ,
Mac version:
A game breaking bugfix (encounter if you leave with sunny in day29)

extract and copy paste the file in the game folder
Thank you for the continued support

Changelog for 0.8 is

600+ renders
34 animations (some are 60 fps)
day 29 emma event completed
day 30 full

Bruno34

May 17, 2022
did desert stalker have a short update? I haven't tried the newest one yet
I do not know since they banned me and this is my alt
But the last one i played was actually decent, definitely longer than the previous ones.
I think it may even be this current update, i need to check up with the game again

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
I want to save your time: this update is for 10 minutes of gameplay and one normal scene plus two short ones in every route. With each new version, it gets more and more boring. During these six months, it was possible to make the amount of content like DrPinkCake. End with this game

gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020

Culture shock chapter 2v0.8

Uploading was finished early so posting it 1 hour early as well.
Pc version : Mega link , Google drive
Mac version: Mega link
A game breaking bugfix (encounter if you leave with sunny in day29)
link
extract and copy paste the file in the game folder
Thank you for the continued support

Changelog for 0.8 is

600+ renders
34 animations (some are 60 fps)
day 29 emma event completed
day 30 full
We need the compressors on this ASAP. My internet will take a decade to download this lmaoo

Reactions: Russian_Cuckold
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you very much to the author of the game for the gorgeous cuckold beta scenes I really ended up hard while playing and masturbating, it's a pity for 5 months there are not enough 2 beta scenes in total, but very hot, especially the first one when Emma sucked a black dick Marcus in the room, at the moment when he was there the main character and James, and then they fucked hard and the main character peeped, very cool, the best game, the author do more beta scenes, NTR is the best of the best. Marcus best cool friend, I very want friendship with Marcus in real,

exsomon

May 11, 2020
another tracy cliffhanger.
we wont be seeing her modelling career anytime soon.
buts her tits were smaller and less saggier, she is getting older i guess
also what happened to the sister, last beta scene marcus says i made a mistake with sunny or something so help me fuck your mom to mc. did i miss anything?
beta ending. be a cuck, get angry etc. well se you next year maybe we will see some modelling stuff
updates takes too long, paying custumers should have something to say.

Mar 21, 2019
We need the compressors on this ASAP. My internet will take a decade to download this lmaoo
thank you very much for the link, I played and was very pleased, I masturbated cool Thank you, you're done, it's a pity there are few beta cuckold scenes, the second one with Maudi is also not bad when Marcus sent the video to the main character about how Marcus fucked Maudi, but still too buzz, I think it would be nice if the author made scenes of Marcus and Aunt Lisa, or let him fuck the main character's mother, although it's cool if Marcus fucks Emma more and cums inside her☺

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes