Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
View attachment 3592894

have finished rendering both day36 and day37 alpha route (just 1 minor event is remaining) and beta route i have completed day36 and started working on day37.
The writer sent me the complete script of the beta route last week. Reading and analysing the script it has the 3rd photoshoot event of Tracy and some events with other characters. So now the estimated time I can give for the release should be at the end of this month or the start of next month. It won't delay further than that. I haven't worked on a Photoshoot scene so some previews for the photoshoot along with some more teasers will be out just before I release. In this post I gave you an estimated time and in the next post I will confirm the exact date and time. so wait for another post for the exact release time and Teasers 3.
I have already got 15 days delayed or else I would have posted teasers in the middle of this month. Only excuse can say rendering animation still images are taking alot using 1PC. (If anyone is willing to share their pc for rendering then you are very much welcome, it will be huge help for me and the development right now). Nevermind Wait for the next post for the release date. V0.1 is coming very soon.
Emma is returning in day37 ( many peoples have been asking this so wanted to share)
This sounds like the most boring update yet

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
That blonde in the red dress looks like a one-off character. The game already has way too many side characters in my opinion. This game is like the AVN version of the Walking Dead tv show, except worse, because they don’t even interact with each other.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes