jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
does the walkthrough mod bug out the beach date. it always skips it.

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
which path?
alpha looks like I had to turn on dating emma to trigger the date. which was weird with it off the mc acted like emma cheated on him with marcus, and sophie. even though the date hadn't happened yet.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
alpha looks like I had to turn on dating emma to trigger the date. which was weird with it off the mc acted like emma cheated on him with marcus, and sophie. even though the date hadn't happened yet.
well you know there is bug earlish game that even if had dated emma before she isn't marked as li and therefore goes to room with marcus to have sex unless marks her as a li.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Emma and Marcus are star-crossed lovers. Player's character can't really fight the destiny. And maybe he even should get punished, if he ever tries, just like in ancient tragedy plays. You don't want to get NTR Gods in Mount Cucklympus angry, don't you? :D
honestly mc of this game is one of the most pathetic i have ever seen...
proper ntr game mc got more balls, look than this mofo

it seems dev intends on the beta path being the canon lol

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017

So many games on this site just throw me off from playing because of how MC looks. It's almost always an extremely young looking, short and skinny guy and it just isn't appealing to me.

For once, I want a guy who doesn't look like a child and has some muscle mass/definition. I'd also like to play as a black guy for once. It's a bit boring how they are always just side characters.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
So many games on this site just throw me off from playing because of how MC looks. It's almost always an extremely young looking, short and skinny guy and it just isn't appealing to me.

For once, I want a guy who doesn't look like a child and has some muscle mass/definition. I'd also like to play as a black guy for once. It's a bit boring how they are always just side characters.
yeh exactly
being a dick and timestamps mc look good and like chads. them fucking lots of girls makes sense..

Sep 25, 2020

I guess the target audience looks more or less the same, so they've got somebody who represents them in fiction. ;)

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
Next update status of chapter 3 v0.1 Rendering 60% Writing 90% Coding 00%

Writer can work ...
I'm convinced that they don't have anyone else working on the project. Half of the bugs in the current version could be solved by running Lint and following the instructions. I think they just like saying they have an independent coder so they have more reasons to extend their release schedule. I would probably do the same in their position. The state of the game is rough.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes