exsomon

May 11, 2020
can't atm.
yes u can in alpha path Sunny can be fucked by mc
sunny has two date options toggleable one Marcus one MC
do u think thy might make a new one this year or have to wait in 2025?
50% rendering in 3 months suggest june or july release
i hope to be wrong but dev do not release often
bi annually, hope wait is worth it, last release was not good enough for 8 months wait

exsomon

May 11, 2020
There's netorase in this game ??
i do not think so Emma is a town bicycle, a peoples woman, nympho
she gets around in both paths but in NTR path mc is aware of it.
In NTR like path mc is an uber cuck who does everything to see her beloved fucked by other men
In NTR dislike path mc is over protective for Tracy and tries to prevent anyone fucking her,
successes so far (day 5 black guy does not count), all Marcus can get was a handjob in NTR dislike path

• Red Heart
Reactions: rgnar62

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Good Weiku being back, he should've been around Tracy more in the first place and corrupting her and getting her into his real "modeling" business in the beta bitch route.

Last edited:

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
This post is only for the disappointment on the NTR paths for the buildup of Tracy and Marcus. If MC helps Marcus on beta path, we only see Marcus making out on a hot naked drunk Tracy and MC dips. WTF man!!! If MC doesn't help on the beta path, he somehow gets plot armor to get sober over the drugged alcohol and stops Marcus the moment he is about to give cunnilingus on a hot naked drunk Tracy. WTF man, really?!! There should of been a keep watching option if MC succeeded in helping Marcus and a can't interrupt option if MC didn't help like the drug effects comes back full force the moment you open the door just enough to see the scene. And lastly, the scene where MC somehow drugs Marcus to stop him from fucking Tracy if you lose the volleyball game. Another potential missed opportunity.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: exsomon and MikeOG

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
Is the Dev really going to put Marcus in a wheelchair and just simply kill the game? Jesus Christ man. Now we will have to wait for the older guy to make his moves...this game will never end. I imagine on alpha he will also put the MC in a coma and we will have to wait on that end as well. Just watch LOL.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
Is the Dev really going to put Marcus in a wheelchair and just simply kill the game? Jesus Christ man. Now we will have to wait for the older guy to make his moves...this game will never end. I imagine on alpha he will also put the MC in a coma and we will have to wait on that end as well. Just watch LOL.
that is probably soap opera injury,
one nurse handjob and he will recover do not worry
Tracy will be unfuckable for a while because promise of Tracy sex scene is only thing that keeps beta path going
so this summer will not see a Marcus, black guy, anyone vs Tracy,
by this build up it will take 10 years at least

Reactions: KrLosZ and ntrpal

ntrpal

Apr 9, 2024
I don’t know what people expected. If they keep telling the dev that they’re only interested in the game for Marcus/Tracy content, then that person has a financial incentive to draw it out.

We should all agree to not publicly talk about what we want to see, so we might actually get it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don’t know what people expected. If they keep telling the dev that they’re only interested in the game for Marcus/Tracy content, then that person has a financial incentive to draw it out.

We should all agree to not publicly talk about what we want to see, so we might actually get it.
well there are supporters who can pay 1k or higher pledge (at least once or few times per year) so ..................

exsomon

May 11, 2020
dress does not matter much, sooner or later
probably waaaayyy later it will come off but
it is nice to know Tracy is back to modelling after all those years
was Marcus mother a model? possible incest, oepedious complex, don juan sendrome coming

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
dress does not matter much, sooner or later
probably waaaayyy later it will come off but
it is nice to know Tracy is back to modelling after all those years
was Marcus mother a model? possible incest, oepedious complex, don juan sendrome coming
Yes, it was something the MC found out looking up Marcus's mother but then never brought up again.

Reactions: King 2000
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes