DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
ummm..i'm not talking bout incest...i'm talking bout NTR....not the same thing...
Dude what i'm trying to say is if you're not a ntr fan and you're interested mostly on the mother and the sister the game has pretty much nothing sexual to offer to you,you're saying you're happy with the content on the non-ntr path okay but you're not chasing after Tracy and Sunny...you take what the game gives you but for some who were attracted to the game they came for the incest part of if not so much for the other girls.Hope you get it now

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
no..what i'm saying is it isnt as NTR focused as they say..its fairly balanced so everyone has a path to follow..its a good game that way and wouldnt be fair to chase potential players off if they thinks its just an NTR game.
it is not fully ntr but the fact most of the girl had some kind of intimate relation(more than just "know each other" such as handjob, oral, dry hump etc.) with mc rival before mc came is bothering too much and when progressing with them, first thing they do is compare mc to mc rival, than:
1st one wrong move the girl will friend zone or hate mc.
2nd the sex scene that available at the very start is mc rival have sex with potential heroine.
3rd mc rival can have harem with all the girl as for mc can not must scarfice 1 or some girl.
4th the girl so obedient without asking "a b c" when become mc rival girls but when become mc girls and mc neglect 1 thing the girl will hate mc.
5th the girl scream loudly and ahego when have sex with mc rival but when with mc it is not.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
I don't really care about the mom... is this one of the games where mom is actually the main focus even tho the sister is prettier? I'd like to focus on the sister.. idgaf if mom is getting railed by comical big dick dude.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
To play devil's advocate, they aren't complaining that the game has NTR, they are complaining that the NTR route has far more content than the alpha route.

The very fact that it does have a non NTR route renders this point moot.

It can be avoided, quite easily, they are just expecting more scenes on a route titled "alpha".
Probably they shouldn't use alpha at all to describe that route.It was misleading a lot of players that are actually expecting to play real alpha.They should use the name alpha for the path only after MC become alpha.Until then they shoud name it "How to become alpha in ?? days" or something like that.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
chapter 2v 0.15 was never a only bugfix update. it was must playable update and this was already mention when that version was release that old saves won't work for v0.2 if you don't play from start
Ahh damn...well I guess it will be ok if I start over. Walkthrough is pretty well made.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
to those who played the new update how is the content with the mom and sis ? do still get to spend some time with them atleast ??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
to those who played the new update how is the content with the mom and sis ? do still get to spend some time with them atleast ??
Not enought if you play the game for them.Better wait 3-4 more updates.
Most content in the update is for the aunt.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
the MC looks like a hardcore ,man hating lesbian...lol..also,,,WHY!? are so many devs obsessed with staring at the MC's dick???we really dont need to see it in the shower or fapping,,thats just gay...

Last edited:

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This update was very nice. Liza's scenes on both paths are very hot. I am waiting for Emma content, when is it planed to implement Emma sexually?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
And ntr stories are anywhere near as making any sense with women being some jerk who doesn't care for them's pet/plaything in 2 seconds flat? Night and Day how they act in the different routes some games.

Besides the mom was as wild as her sis at one point, who also doesn't care that the MC is her nephew.
Probably because canonically they're not actually related. He's her step-nephew which means absolutely nothing.

Perhaps one of the reasons this game has been out for over a year and a half and only has 158 patrons is because the developer is catering to the NTR audience.
Yeah, no. It's because of the very slow progress in general due to good portion of time spent redoing renders and early parts of the game.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Probably because canonically they're not actually related. He's her step-nephew which means absolutely nothing.

Yeah, no. It's because of the very slow progress in general due to good portion of time spent redoing renders and early parts of the game.
A lot of games are in the same boat with more patrons. Realistically, NTR games just don't make as much money. Games with an NTR and non-NTR path either do not update as often or the non-NTR path is just the NTR path with some content deleted. Either way, costs the developer money.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
A lot of games are in the same boat with more patrons. Realistically, NTR games just don't make as much money. Games with an NTR and non-NTR path either do not update as often or the non-NTR path is just the NTR path with some content deleted. Either way, costs the developer money.
It not being "real" incest probably cost more patrons than an optional NTR route.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nope it from 1.5 ver of compress game.Now i play 2.0 compress.
i think you need to double check that.
the error specifically says the script is incompatible. The only prior compatible version is 1.5. Since you're getting that message it's highly likely that you're using an old incompatible save.

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes