exsomon

May 11, 2020
just another dream sequence,
developer wants to save tracy as long as possible,
and what happened to her modelling career?
she can be wasted, roofied so inhibitions are no longer a issue

LarrylovesTB

Mar 22, 2018
But from the teaser this update definitely gonna have more scenes then the last all together dosent mean long scenes but more in general especially since I have a feeling I know what the last hardcore ntr teaser is but not sure I can just say this update will have some good content

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I think that in the beta path Tracy might become pass around slut.
I think that should be the end result for the beta path for just about all of them. Marcus's dad though was introduced and it seemed like the purpose was for him to be the one going after Tracy and be another rival that you get to overcome on the alpha path and cucked or humiliated on the beta with the end point potentially having a dark ending with the diplomat path being more the MC in control but willing to take part or share in whatever plans there could be for the girls in some fashion. But again, I had hopes that the story was going to in a different, bigger direction than it seems to be, at its glacial pace. I guess Marcus could still be the slut recruiter for the shadier, darker side of his dad's business.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
I guess Marcus could still be the slut recruiter for the shadier, darker side of his dad's business.
I think that Marcus will want to replace his father. Sooner rather than later at that. It would be quite fun to see and influence their battle for dominance in the beta path. Victor take all.
I think that should be the end result for the beta path for just about all of them.
I don't think that Marcus is willing to share besides Tracy was described as Very "wild" girl in her youth so she might want to bang them all

disaster007

Jun 15, 2022
In my opinion this game has lot of characters who haven't been introduced yet so this game has lot of potential but unfortunately updates take much more time than expected.......

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and KrLosZ

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
In my opinion this game has lot of characters who haven't been introduced yet so this game has lot of potential but unfortunately updates take much more time than expected.......
There might be new characters but I hope that dev will focus on already known but undeveloped characters such as Triss, Barbara, 3 teachers and Marcus mother

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes