exsomon

May 11, 2020
so any news on the update?
i have a suspicion that it will be a christmas update
hope i am wrong

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
hi. i play this Alpha route only. and few days ago i saw replay beta(ntr route).

and i got shock and dispoinment.

in Alpha route, i thought MC deflower sunny. after beta replay, no it wasn't, no blood.
i don't care virgin or not. but my mistaken, misunderstanding is backfired.

this game story may have flaw somewhere, maybe. or not.
Alpha route is less than beta route, about NTR.
but still sunny tutoring is NOT all tutoring and i just find out.

it should call step-up route. not alpha route. i got huge misunderstanding.

so just mumbling here.

MadHeadMaster

Oct 23, 2017
hi. i play this Alpha route only. and few days ago i saw replay beta(ntr route).

in Alpha route, i thought MC deflower sunny. after beta replay, no it wasn't, no blood.

so just mumbling here.
Did you mean because there's no blood when Sunny first have sex with MC, she's not a virgin in Alpha route? And she's having sex with other people using tutoring as excuse?

Personally I think dev just forgot to add blood since the game is a mess right now, don't think he intended to even add ntr in Alpha route, that would be too dumb.

ctron#199

Aug 6, 2022
I'm having trouble (NTR/beta mode) trying to make the MC snap pics(Hscenes or spying) he always forgets his phone :mad::mad:. Is there no way around this? How do I make the MC pick up his phone before he proceeds to spy on? also no way to increase 'like' stats for james or having them collaborate more. Also can't to seem to make the MC get a job or make money to buy equipment (spy cams phone drones etc.) Any help would be much appreciated

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

so just mumbling here.
The alpha and beta routes are different kinks with no consistent cause and effect or even a grasp on a shared reality. Like in the beta route where the aunt notices that the MC's dick is getting smaller. Sometimes it is due to the conventions of the kink and sometimes it is for comedic effect. When Sunny loses her virginity in the Beta route it is supposed to be a degrading and unpleasant experience meant to humiliate and discomfit the MC. That's why they focus on her bleeding and crying. Something is being taken from her, and by extension the MC. In the Alpha route, it is meant to be a pleasant and romantic thing that they are sharing. Neither is losing anything. They are sharing a wonderful experience. So while logic dictates that there should be commonalities in the experience such as Sunny experiencing vaginal bleeding this is a pretty logic-free game. So don't take the lack of bloodshed to mean that Sunny is actually sleeping with someone else in the Alpha route because that is a logical leap in a game unconcerned with logic.

dDikb_dDikb

Mar 15, 2022
Did you mean because there's no blood when Sunny first have sex with MC, she's not a virgin in Alpha route? And she's having sex with other people using tutoring as excuse?

Personally I think dev just forgot to add blood since the game is a mess right now, don't think he intended to even add ntr in Alpha route, that would be too dumb.
yeah, maybe that is it is.

The alpha and beta routes are different kinks with no consistent cause and effect or even a grasp on a shared reality. Like in the beta route where the aunt notices that the MC's dick is getting smaller. Sometimes it is due to the conventions of the kink and sometimes it is for comedic effect. When Sunny loses her virginity in the Beta route it is supposed to be a degrading and unpleasant experience meant to humiliate and discomfit the MC. That's why they focus on her bleeding and crying. Something is being taken from her, and by extension the MC. In the Alpha route, it is meant to be a pleasant and romantic thing that they are sharing. Neither is losing anything. They are sharing a wonderful experience. So while logic dictates that there should be commonalities in the experience such as Sunny experiencing vaginal bleeding this is a pretty logic-free game. So don't take the lack of bloodshed to mean that Sunny is actually sleeping with someone else in the Alpha route because that is a logical leap in a game unconcerned with logic.
in game unconcerned with logic, only kinks perspective. i can understanding now, i didn't thought of that.
But still i'm gonna suspecting girls from now. or at least sunny that is. because to me too much shock i think.
in game Alpha route, let say Fantasy Alpha BUBBLE is no longer exist to me.

more accurately While MC fooling around, respecting girl choices. not expecting BUBBLE.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
what happened to modelling career of mother?
was she sacked for some reason, quitted?
no mention for a while,

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan
Mar 21, 2019

so just mumbling here.
Alpha for idiots! Need and better play as Beta! NTR very best And not trivial

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes