Mar 21, 2019
I noticed among your Americans, etc. there are a lot of jokers, eternal jokes, but here it is seriously necessary, yet we are seriously waiting for an update and a download link, there is no need to joke that in 2025 and so on, this is not funny! In general, we are waiting for the update, we are looking forward to it urgently)))

Reactions: KrLosZ

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I noticed among your Americans, etc. there are a lot of jokers, eternal jokes, but here it is seriously necessary, yet we are seriously waiting for an update and a download link, there is no need to joke that in 2025 and so on, this is not funny! In general, we are waiting for the update, we are looking forward to it urgently)))
Not making jokes wont speed it up for you.
Should do the opposite actually.
Also ur russian.

jokanboka

Jan 6, 2022
No, in Feb, the uploader will forget to pay for the internet. The coder should finish his job until Feb, but the uploader is already not paying his internet to ensure that delays would be exactly on schedule.
So if you think that it was just a joke, no, I'm a simple man just doing my simple job by predicting the future. Next delay would be related to the timezone. It was given in another galaxy's time zone, and to convert it to the solar system's time zone will take one week.

3.30 star(s) 81 Votes