NozomiTohsaka

Jul 22, 2024
I've just started this and so far it's amazing. What is the incest mod for though? From what I've played it seems like there is incest anyway?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
teaser 2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some teasers and news

Hello everyone,

You must have got to know that my page again got banned for 3 days like the last time in January. This same thing happened. My page again got banned right after the release like last time. Patreon gave me the reason that my game has a connection with a game thread in F9 which has restricted patch running there in my game. I told them many times that my game has no connection with the thread but I don't know they are believing more in the fake reports instead of investigating this properly. Nevermind thanks for those people who are fake reporting me if this makes you happy, keep doing it. I wish you best in your life

Talking about the next update development is going on steadily the above are the 2 teasers one from beta route and another from alpha. More teasers will be available very soon in the next post with hardcore one as well.

Those who want to access the latest update here click on this link now I have made the latest update free for all. I am not posting the link here because of patreon again banning me so All people who to play the update Download it from here. It's free now

In the previous post I talked about Ai content that I have learned. Here is the page that I have created Follow the page if you are interested in Ai stuffs.

NozomiTohsaka

Jul 22, 2024
View attachment 3986395
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some teasers and news

Hello everyone,

You must have got to know that my page again got banned for 3 days like the last time in January. This same thing happened. My page again got banned right after the release like last time. Patreon gave me the reason that my game has a connection with a game thread in F9 which has restricted patch running there in my game. I told them many times that my game has no connection with the thread but I don't know they are believing more in the fake reports instead of investigating this properly. Nevermind thanks for those people who are fake reporting me if this makes you happy, keep doing it. I wish you best in your life

Talking about the next update development is going on steadily the above are the 2 teasers one from beta route and another from alpha. More teasers will be available very soon in the next post with hardcore one as well.

Those who want to access the latest update here click on this link now I have made the latest update free for all. I am not posting the link here because of patreon again banning me so All people who to play the update Download it from here. It's free now

In the previous post I talked about Ai content that I have learned. Here is the page that I have created Follow the page if you are interested in Ai stuffs.
That sucks man, but keep it up. This is easily my favourite game. I'll support

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Why NTR devs are always cursed
It is literally one guy who is going around Patreon reporting all of these games. He has a real hatred for NTR and Incest in particular and lurks these forums on a regular basis. He still cannot seem to get his head around third party modders will do what they do, it is hardly the fault of the devs who largely try and keep a distance in most cases.

Reactions: KiGa

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
In chapter 3, when Sunny wanted to tell MC something, after MC asks "What is it?" it just says "Spoiler" and MC acts like she just told him something he didn't expect.

Also, it's pretty weird that Triss and Edward were gone for so long, I really hope nothing happened between them, as that is part of the Triss path, don't need her doing anything with other guys on my Alpha/my only playthrough.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 84 Votes