MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
so...no gangbang scene? yes gangbang scene? if it has i'm gonna try it
There's not really a whole lot of sexual content yet but that should be one of the goals of high slut and corruption stats, just pure depravity, would be cool if there was some room between NTR and active participation of the MC, like NTR if the slut and corruption stats are higher than a domination and love threshold, maybe higher than the dominant stat but more in your control if the dominant stat is high and higher than the slut stat. Love could play a factor as well.

I'm pretty sure I'm repeating what others have already basically said.

Slut = Willingness of the character to do anything with anyone and their enjoyment of the situation.
Corruption = How far the character is willing to go whether they like it or not, can include humiliation.
Domination = The amount of control the character (mainly MC) has on the directed character, if high enough can override love.
Love = Loyalty to a character in a non-domination related relationship, if it's higher than another character's domination stat they're cut off.

No.
If that is what the Mc is going to look like in 15 years I might have to make Marcus the Mc.
But in all seriousness he is going to lose that stupid ass haircut.
Good, character could use his own new hairdo.

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
What's with the super cuck ending on this update?

I get to choose between seeing mother's boss making moves on her, Marcus the douchebag making the moves on the sister or basically study/masturbate alone? WTF

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
Are you even able to hook up with your step sister in the current Android version of this game. I feel like I am constantly trying to keep "Marcus" away from her. Am I doing something wrong??? In the recent version, Marcus is in her room talking to her while she reads a book. This is while his dad is downstairs talking to Tracy. Then this version ends. I will be completely mad if Marcus ends up with the sister.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
Are you even able to hook up with your step sister in the current Android version of this game. I feel like I am constantly trying to keep "Marcus" away from her. Am I doing something wrong??? In the recent version, Marcus is in her room talking to her while she reads a book. This is while his dad is downstairs talking to Tracy. Then this version ends. I will be completely mad if Marcus ends up with the sister.
In alpha nothing happens with sunny and tracy as both ignores marcus and marcus's dad

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
played both paths and loved the scene of mom coming back after the date creampied but WTF is that final mom scene in the not ntr? totally out of place

Reactions: Koulo077

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
Na before i go on wiff ma queschun, oint hatin this game or anybody jus so yah know, ayt?
Bu'a queschun is.... Why do them devs need ta bother ta make a separate incest patch?
I mean, it sass in teh descripshun that teh mc moved in WITH HIS MAH AN SIS. Even cap'n obvious sees it cummin'!
Na as I said, I aint hatin' ... Jus curious!

An cmon les be honest ere.... It's a bit of a hassle ya know watta mean

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Na before i go on wiff ma queschun, oint hatin this game or anybody jus so yah know, ayt?
Bu'a queschun is.... Why do them devs need ta bother ta make a separate incest patch?
I mean, it sass in teh descripshun that teh mc moved in WITH HIS MAH AN SIS. Even cap'n obvious sees it cummin'!
Na as I said, I aint hatin' ... Jus curious!

An cmon les be honest ere.... It's a bit of a hassle ya know watta mean
There's an incest patch because of Patreon's rules banning games from containing incest, the patch is the method of getting around it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I was hoping that the corruption stat was not only tight to ntr but also alpha or other path what if you want to have your girls to wear more sexy/skimpy clothes i alsways thought that was suppose to be either the corruption stat.

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
There's an incest patch because of Patreon's rules banning games from containing incest, the patch is the method of getting around it.
Yeah I get it. Teh patreon...
But howbout we make an easier loophole round it? Them devs dont need ta bother t put ALL te tags in the genre. All we hafta do is take a hint at the overviews.
A win-win for teh devs an players if ya ask me. An teh patreon fuzz wont know shat!

slider

Jul 14, 2017
I'm not sure if this has been pointed out already or if it's just a mistake on my part, but I have find a few discrepancies between my cuck route playthrough and the walkthrough.

1. On day 3 I don't get the last "Allow to drink. (+3 cor, +2 slut)" option. Also, while in the game, choosing "Sophie!" when instructed by the walkthrough doesn't seem to "jump sophieask2ntr".

2. On day 5 I don't get the "I don't blame you. (+love)" option.

3. On day 8 the walkthrough provides no answer to the third correct question in the test.

4. On day 9 the walkthrough provides no answer to the third correct question in the test.

5. On day 10 I don't get the "Stay and Watch" option after visiting Sunny's room even if I'm (as far as I know) in the cuck route.

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
I need some clarification about the Alpha Route. I was under the impression that by following the Alpha walkthrough that Sunny wouldn't allow Marcus to do anything. Yes, I ignored the walkthrough and watched, assuming I'd see her reject the kissing lesson. Is the Alpha route merely treating the scene as not having occurred if you went to your room? A if you didn't see it, then it couldn't have happened.

King of Lust

Game Developer
May 10, 2017
I need some clarification about the Alpha Route. I was under the impression that by following the Alpha walkthrough that Sunny wouldn't allow Marcus to do anything. Yes, I ignored the walkthrough and watched, assuming I'd see her reject the kissing lesson. Is the Alpha route merely treating the scene as not having occurred if you went to your room? A if you didn't see it, then it couldn't have happened.
yes in alpha route she will ignore marcus

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day9.rpy", line 949, in script
    jump day9mexplain
ScriptError: could not find label 'day9mexplain'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day9.rpy", line 949, in script
    jump day9mexplain
  File "C:\Users\Alexandra\Downloads\Compressed\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Alexandra\Downloads\Compressed\CultureShock-0.70-pc\CultureShock-0.70-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day9mexplain'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Culture Shock 0.70
Sun Feb 03 22:16:42 2019

any fix for this?

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
The only way to fix the complaints from ppl for the alpha route, is by adding even more NTR.

Even at some point when you make the ending of this game, the alpha route ending should be with some random black guy getting to fuck both sister and mother, and when he finishes with them, he says to the viewer, "yeah thats right, go fuck yourself"

Reactions: greenp
3.30 star(s) 81 Votes