U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 i found on day 9 after the mc called in the evening emma comes this missing pictureI play with the 0.70/0.71 final fix version and i play the Alpha route.My savegame is from the version 0.60
Edit: And on day 10, a little text mistake on who's talking.
Edit 1:On day 10 when the mc drives to emma i become a error message.I have choice on day 9 to call emma in the evening.I can click on ignore and then the game continues.
Yeah I linked a few fix files for you. Thanks for pointing that out. I defined them in the choice instead of before it so when asked the computer gives and error cause I am an idiot.
It does solve a headache for me later on since I forgot to define the leia call as well.
Yeah, that those two jumps to day5dressmessy and day5dressnice should be swapped.
Actually the line 54 should have been deleted. My bad. The rest is correct.

numanumani

Jan 9, 2018
Yeah I linked a few fix files for you. Thanks for pointing that out. I defined them in the choice instead of before it so when asked the computer gives and error cause I am an idiot.
It does solve a headache for me later on since I forgot to define the leia call as well.

Actually the line 54 should have been deleted. My bad. The rest is correct.
That's unexpected, since her reaction on line 38 seems like a direct reply to the MC pointing out the wardrobe malfunction. Whereas day5dressmessy is more in line with her discovering it on her own mid sentence:
Code:
label day5dressmessy:
if datedresssexy == True:
    scene day5mwakeup10c1
else:
    scene day5mwakeup10c2
mc "It's ok. It looks like you had a good time."
mc "You deserve some time to yourself."
mc "This is your chance at a vacation before work."
m "Work!"
m "It's my first day! I can't go dressed-"
    scene day5mwakeup9c1
else:
    scene day5mwakeup9c2
m "Oh my goodness!"
    scene day5mwakeup11c1
    "She adjusts her skirt front."
m "I am such a mess!"

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@-Hex- don´t forget the 2 fixed files from Heartlessnobody95 from the post 1735 for the fixed version.That fixed the 3 thinks what i wrote

3.30 star(s) 80 Votes