VeniVidiVeni1

Oct 9, 2017
There is a good reason most use renpy. We use our phones or tablets. You're missing out on a huge part of the community. If you're wondering why your game isn't performing as it should. That's the answer. Unity just is not cross-platform enough. You are limiting your fan base, the game pictures looks great btw.
ey man what is your signature?

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Oii if you look through my acc you'll probably see a theme, this game is awesome but def would be better if korra was a bit more muscular

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
There's already a good Avatar game with tons of content and a bunch of other smaller ones... Shame another good artist has to waste their talents on a non-creative, unoriginal, redundant game. Given he's abandoned a bunch of other games very quickly and now trying to cash in on avatar fandom it sadly seems this dev is just desperately chasing the quickest, easiest buck possible without taking pride in their work and I don't see this game lasting much longer than the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abagofbabies

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Actually, the prospect of the avatar bending cum is quite terrifying, imagine all the blue balls and hysteria that it can cause.
But should be possible if they can bend blood and even bone (if I understood that article about Toph beeing able to bend bones right)

richard123u

Mar 17, 2021
is there an android port? cause the browser version crashed on me (i was spam skipping dialog) losing my 2 hrs of progress haha

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Ok this has gone beyond forgetting, someone needs to update this now. the update has been out for like a week now and they totally forgot (or they just decided we don't deserv it) to update us over here.

Suzuzu

Oct 22, 2017
Ok this has gone beyond forgetting, someone needs to update this now. the update has been out for like a week now and they totally forgot (or they just decided we don't deserv it) to update us over here.
Dude, it has been four days. That's not a week-- that's not even nearly a week. It's a bit over half a week (which I know is semantics but whatever). These guys release publicly a week after their Patreon releases, judging from the gap in time between patron and public for 2.4 on their page; it's a little early to be complaining.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Dude, it has been four days. That's not a week-- that's not even nearly a week. It's a bit over half a week (which I know is semantics but whatever). These guys release publicly a week after their Patreon releases, judging from the gap in time between patron and public for 2.4 on their page; it's a little early to be complaining.
Then why was that not posted? I went through all 8 pages b4 i commented and nothing was said about that.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v0.3

PC

Mac

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
well i like the new version BUT i´m confused why after we did the thing with koras breasts in the ascension we do a normal titjob, i was very dissapointed.

3.80 star(s) 31 Votes