Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Another one of the best waifus. Frankie, i love her..
Do research of the dev first. I'd suggest not paying until the fourth update

This looks pretty good already shame it lacks animation
Shame in deed. Some may say due to that it's dead on arrival

Don't thank them for something incomplete and without animations.

Well, this is one to keep an eye on. Very nice
Do some research of the dev. Not a good track record. I suggest not paying till the fourth update.

Thread moved to Games. Good luck with the new game!
View attachment 2365785
Do some research of this guy. Another quick cash grab is what this is.

Yeah, they abandoned the MHA one and some other one about a milf, but they have actually completed a few games as well
They canceled thier best idea, came ba CV k with a follow up game and then said that they plan on finishing it. Never did. The only games they 'finished' are cash grabs that aren't good. I'd suggest not giving money for the first four updates to be able to make an informed decision.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
He was never the mc. The mc is Bloo. Who remembers the kid who imagined Bloo?
Anywho, don't give this dev your money for the first four releases. They have a reputation of not completing games.
facepalm for the note about the MC thing... not the dev thing.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
Jul 6, 2021
Finally a game about Frankie, always had a crush on her and it's corruption too!But I don't like how her personality and design are so different from the show. its ok if she has bigger breasts and ass but at least keep her rebellious red hair and her big sister personality instead of making her standard ginger and having her curse the whole time.
And the corruption is happening way too fast. She gets slapped on the butt a few times and she is ready to guzzle down an entire glass of cum juist because eduardo is crying? thats just weird, I would like if it starts off more subtle and gets and just escalates at a steady pace at least.
And speaking of eduardo, why does he look so weird? I know he is just some big purple monster in the original, but you cant make him the mc of a gay furry dating sim all of the sudden like that. And even worse was coocoos transformation, I just looked at my screen in disbelief when I saw it. there are many ways to make a better bimbofied version of her, and I also think the bimbofication aspect is happening way too fast too

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Sounds interesting... although, any cursed tags I should be aware of?
Well, given that you're playing as a kid, shota is one. Also copious use of stomach deformation due to giant penis. Oh, and there's a chapter with ponies, because we're never escaping horsefuckers.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes