4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A barefooted milf with a nice ass, and the fact that the story so far shows potential. Worth keeping an eye on in my book. (y)

Only downer is as usual the oversized dick of the MC.
How tall is he, are we forced to perv on panties and even more important is that why he's wearing a pink skirt? :unsure:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Just finished the game and what can I say is that the writing is bad, the dialogue is extremely awkwardly written and filled with sexual innuendos especially from Molly. It would also be good to get a proofreader or at least use Grammarly.
If the game is supposed to be an incest game it definitely feels like Molly, Fred, and Emma are supposed to be the MC's aunt, uncle, and cousin. More so I would say that Fred is supposed to be the character that is actually related to the MC.
The dialogue about paying rent feels weird as Emma is supposed to be Molly and Fred's daughter. I know what the goal of that scene is to make her mad at the possibility that the MC becomes her gym teacher but the part about paying rent is not necessary to achieve that.

The game is missing the trans tag, it is hinted in the game that Alex (MCs best friend) went from him to her.
1.JPG

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Lokitox8 and Gabaw

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
Don't know if the game's any good but that first pic has one of the best feet renders I've ever seen.

Dunderdeuce

Oct 10, 2021
Just finished the game and what can I say is that the writing is bad, the dialogue is extremely awkwardly written and filled with sexual innuendos especially from Molly. It would also be good to get a proofreader or at least use Grammarly.
Thanks for the feedback!
I will give the future dialogues a 1-2 days break, then give it a recheck with some fresh eyes. To possibly lessen the awkwardness. I will also give Grammarly a look.

The dialogue about paying rent feels weird as Emma is supposed to be Molly and Fred's daughter. I know what the goal of that scene is to make her mad at the possibility that the MC becomes her gym teacher but the part about paying rent is not necessary to achieve that.
It’s there to inform the MC if Fred didn’t warn him at the start. There’s also a deeper reason as to why she brought it up, but I won’t spoil anything.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes