4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is free but the developer accepts your support by letting you pay what you think is fair for the game.

Cumona.beach-release.apk (525 MB)
CumonaBeach-0.2-pc.zip (540 MB)
CumonaBeach-0.2-mac.zip (506 MB)

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A barefooted milf with a nice ass, and the fact that the story so far shows potential. Worth keeping an eye on in my book. (y)

Only downer is as usual the oversized dick of the MC.
Is that the big ass from the tags? :unsure: Not quite up to code if you ask me, but still a nice bum to be sure.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I’d like to believe there’s a real place called Cumona Beach and everyone who lives there just refuses to acknowledge it.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Just finished the game and what can I say is that the writing is bad, the dialogue is extremely awkwardly written and filled with sexual innuendos especially from Molly. It would also be good to get a proofreader or at least use Grammarly.
If the game is supposed to be an incest game it definitely feels like Molly, Fred, and Emma are supposed to be the MC's aunt, uncle, and cousin. More so I would say that Fred is supposed to be the character that is actually related to the MC.
The dialogue about paying rent feels weird as Emma is supposed to be Molly and Fred's daughter. I know what the goal of that scene is to make her mad at the possibility that the MC becomes her gym teacher but the part about paying rent is not necessary to achieve that.

The game is missing the trans tag, it is hinted in the game that Alex (MCs best friend) went from him to her.
View attachment 1451761
But can we fuck him? :unsure:

Dunderdeuce

Oct 10, 2021
Welp.. game is missing the Trans tag and also Trap tag I would say.
I’m not sure how tags work here on f95 but it is tagged with “transgender” on itch.

Didn't see that ending coming.
There are some hints throughout the story before it’s actually confirmed. Everything should hopefully be very clear before the sofa/bed choice.

Now just to clarify, there will be one available trans character (with a donger). The player will get to draw the line between the two.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK not going to lie, I think Hanna is pretty, and Alex, Molly is ok, the story is different, but not great, the writing isn't too bad, except for the dozen times buss is said, Alex being transsexual isn't a huge deal, although it would be nice if the tags were updated, however that works.

That being said, and I am probably going to be disappointed, but ultimately the one reason I am playing this, is I want to give Molly a deep big creampie, as she says "yes cum in my womb, fill me up master, claim my womb, make my pussy yours", while Emma is saying "make her your whore daddy" to us, while our cum is dripping from Emmas pussy, just as the bedroom door is opened by Fred.

Overly optimistic, but I want to make his wife, and hopefully daughter my sluts.
Yep, I am saying it loud and proud, and don't care.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes