• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
its not updated its v0.2 at OP , that's why i asked ?!
Ah damn, now I get you. Yeah, that's a typo in the post, I guess, as the link (on workupload at least) goes to a file named 'CumonaBeach-0.3-pc.7z'. In other words: I think you're golden. Have fun!

Reactions: Alteni

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Basically, I liked the renders I saw back in December, so i played v0.2 ... I also liked the apparent focus on a standard 'family' type story... but then v0.2 ended with a completely - out of left field - introduction of a trans character. Not to mention the game was a grind and real slow burn, with no lewd content yet.

I have nothing against trans content. In fact, some of the discussions I was involved with in Apartment 69 (in defence of it's trans LI) got so heated, the mods stepped in. What I don't like is being led down a path of a possible story, only to have it cut off and some random other thing thrown in instead. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing games on here after each single update. I usually wait and read the discussions first, and many times.. let 2 or 3 updates go by now before re-downloading and playing a game. Too often, new games come on here where the Dev is really clueless on the direction it's going to go, and they post updates that make no sense at all. I just don't have time to do the Alpha testing for them.

this is a problem alot of games here has, the devs try to make everything at the same time, so the game feels very unrewarding to play.

my advise is, as it has always been, FOCUS ON 1 CHAR AT A TIME, deliver content to them, and then move to the next. if you gotta add a char, at least make it as a tease to add to what already is, instead of a shotgun aprouch that feels like the dev doesnt know what they wanna do(intentionaly or not).

Reactions: moose_puck

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Basically, I liked the renders I saw back in December, so i played v0.2 ... I also liked the apparent focus on a standard 'family' type story... but then v0.2 ended with a completely - out of left field - introduction of a trans character. Not to mention the game was a grind and real slow burn, with no lewd content yet.

I have nothing against trans content. In fact, some of the discussions I was involved with in Apartment 69 (in defence of it's trans LI) got so heated, the mods stepped in. What I don't like is being led down a path of a possible story, only to have it cut off and some random other thing thrown in instead. It's one of the reasons I stopped playing games on here after each single update. I usually wait and read the discussions first, and many times.. let 2 or 3 updates go by now before re-downloading and playing a game. Too often, new games come on here where the Dev is really clueless on the direction it's going to go, and they post updates that make no sense at all. I just don't have time to do the Alpha testing for them.
i was speaking in general.
most of reviews here are of very little value, aka poorly done (the game should/shouldnt have xyz kink, the mc is too beta/alpha, i dont understand jokes/english etc etc). your review though extensive is on borderline of that, imo.

dont get me wrong, again - im far from being fan of trap/trans and any similar content, yet im also far from being that easily triggered with avoidable side content, as you were/are...and you even assumed that thing will be forced, will play big part in game etc, which isnt the case, as we see now (yet you didnt bother to change even a thing in your review? you do know you not only can do that, yet you should do that if the game changes/improves/become worse...yet another thing 99% of reviewers dont bother ever).

my only explanation for kinda "hurt feelings" you had playing this before, would be that alex-"chick" was your prime interest in the game, so you felt let down with the whole situation a bit later.

having future planned tags is always good thing, yet that lacks here - the dev isnt active, we dont know anything, we can only play his game and find out for ourselves.
im gonna follow this game, as long as there arent enforced staff/characters i have no interest in.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great start although sad to see just a naked girl so far. What the game misses is some more closeups on the girls like when you are talking to frida on the phone.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
It's a great start, let's hope it keeps going and the content stays the same with each release.

Also I noticed the .. disagreements about reviews.
It's the problem of tagging a game with current tags vs future tags. Which I've seen lead to many threads, being derailed. (Whether or not someone missed a line or two, indicating future/current content). Which I have no suggestion to fix, because it's not like f95zone has ability to differentiate /shrug

Regardless my suggestion, if you don't like someone's review? Write your own review, everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether or not you agree with it. (Or think it's flawed, idiotic etc.)
Just remember to follow the rules for writing Reviews - https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

Peace and love, folks.

Reactions: $@~ and moose_puck

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The worldbuilding is simple but enough for a start.
The characters are few but varied.
The plot could be interesting.
The art is good. The girls are all different and the protagonist is original.

At first, I was attracted by the summary and the samples. But I was quickly annoyed by too many characters (particularly Fred and Emma, but also Molly, Alex and Frida, too negative, and the mean students). I'll wait for the game to have more content before coming back.

There are still some spelling errors and ponctuation errors (many .. instead of .). Don't take it negatively, every game has it. Just continue to work on it.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Dunderdeuce

Edrick23

Dec 27, 2018
Good game.
At first, I thought that the relationship was damaged because the daughter was the trans character.
I was very suspicious, until I know the truth. :LOL:
With such a trash husband, no hesitation before cucking him.

Dunderdeuce
I don't know if it was fixed, but I found some coding mistakes in the version I played.
I use my own little mod and sometimes a stat decreases even though I please a woman with a good choice.
So I read the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it is useful. ;)

Dunderdeuce

Oct 10, 2021
Good game.
At first, I thought that the relationship was damaged because the daughter was the trans character.
I was very suspicious, until I know the truth. :LOL:
With such a trash husband, no hesitation before cucking him.

Dunderdeuce
I don't know if it was fixed, but I found some coding mistakes in the version I played.
I use my own little mod and sometimes a stat decreases even though I please a woman with a good choice.
So I read the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope it is useful. ;)
Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

The point system was created as a backup of sorts and it has luckily not been used that much.
If I decide to use more points in the future, it will hopefully be done correctly. (y)

Reactions: Edrick23

sinkind

Oct 29, 2019
The game turned out to be much better than I expected. I like the models and the set of characters, the player looks fine, I will definitely keep an eye on it.
Good luck to the author!

• Red Heart

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A new version is out:
Cumona Beach v0.4
» Devlog
1 day ago by ( )
Bkd3cQ.png 27WfTc.png

The biggest update as of yet. Two more days as usual, with a hint of the third.
5 animations.
Final(?) twister ice cream scene.
First scene by the pool area.
At least 3 new custom-made interiors/exteriors, plus some tweaks to old ones.

Changed the names of some old images.
New dialogue box (still the old one for android).

Files
CumonaBeach-0.4-pc.zip966 MB
1 day ago
cumona.beach-release.apk952 MB
1 day ago
CumonaBeach-0.4-mac.zip932 MB
1 day ago

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes