4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
When Alex visits: after MC talks with Hanna by the boat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And then shortly after before version end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like your work, dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dunderdeuce

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game could be interesting to play when there is more content, and im gonna check it from time to time, no doubt.

EDIT.
Though the OP isnt updated yet, here is an unofficial compressed version for those who might need it:

Cumona Beach [v0.2] [Dunderdeuce] (851 MB rar pc source)
122 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/audio/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

EDIT.
If you are playing from the start and encountering missing images issue (ep 1 and ep2), please use
(unzip into GAME/ )
sorry for that, yet it happens when devs are using some non-standardized characters to name their assets, as this guy was using custom swedish letters at the beginning.
cheers

Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I will say, I like the slow burn, so minimal "content" doesn't bother me much. And trans stuff isn't anything I'm into, but it doesn't deserve the 2 star review. The dialogue isn't great, a lot of it sounds like how middle schoolers talk about the funny sex stuff. And default RenPy UI is ugly as sin. But for the most part seems like an okay start.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
a lot of pictures are missing in the compressed version
thanks for reporting.
yup, more than few mostly transitional images are missing.
gonna check it as soon as i manage to download full/uncompressed version.

edit.
yup, have found cause: the dev is a swedish, and he has used non unicode/utf-8 characters to name some of the images (mc-inbed-morsan-fångarpanties2, mittemot-ankomst-utgång-v2, etc).
gotta love those "non-unicode" guys, who cant care less about eventual problems such naming can cause:HideThePain:
either way, as i dont have itention to set swedish as default langauge/system for my pc, gotta find some scripting solution for this issue.
edit2.
resolved, the fix is posted (a total of 31 messed up/custom-named images)
luckily, the issue is related only to assets from 0.1 and 0.2 versions, so it seems the dev has switched to unicode characters as for 0.3 versions and further.

Last edited:
Reactions: int13

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
better look just two posts above yours...dont mind reviews much, particularly at this site.
i know, im asking too much, sigh:rolleyes:
oh just one time with panty ? gosh.. at least if not able implement sex(too early) at least let MC gather around panty collection with wank session.. i think story got potential.. :) x

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I will say, I like the slow burn, so minimal "content" doesn't bother me much. And trans stuff isn't anything I'm into, but it doesn't deserve the 2 star review. The dialogue isn't great, a lot of it sounds like how middle schoolers talk about the funny sex stuff. And default RenPy UI is ugly as sin. But for the most part seems like an okay start.
Is it one of those things where the trans character has a switch option to whether the character is trans or not? Or is it one of those “As is” type of situations?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Is it one of those things where the trans character has a switch option to whether the character is trans or not? Or is it one of those “As is” type of situations?
The character has already said "I don't want to chop it off"

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I haven’t played since the first release, so I wouldn’t know. But as long as the character is avoidable I’m good.
They're your former best friend but you don't have to romance them. If you don't call them hot stuff when they visit you don't even have to see the bulge.

All the choices are "be nice" or "be nice, but not nice enough for sex" so there's your walkthrough.

Reactions: House Of Black

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
- EDITED -

I basically removed this post, because all context related to why i posted it had been removed by the mods here. I will not willingly participate in discussions where anything can be deleted or modded without accountability. So read what I wrote in the quotes downstream and realize that, what i said was in reference to posts that have since gone *poof*

Oh, and btw... play this game! It has 5 stars! Must be AWESOME! *snicker*

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes