4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Sorry, guess I should have been more specific. I more meant is it male on futa, futa on male, how much of it sort of thing
There wasn't a lot of sexual content with the trans girl last I played (a couple of updates ago), just two scenes. In the first, she and the MC masturbate in front of each other and in the second she grinds on the MC while they're both naked, then finishes him off with a handjob. In the second scene, you can choose whether you want the MC to 'return the favour' or not. I assume this will also be the case with future content, and that he won't get topped unless you want him to.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
swimbo_pro2.jpg
Status update v0.10 - Render stage 50%
4 dias atrás
Half of the counted scenes have been rendered.
Every character has now gone through the skin & material adjustments required with the change from Blender 3.6 to 4.1 (characters in 0.9 had already gone through this).
Improvements have also been made to some of the active interiors, mostly lighting and materials but not only.
Frida (the girl in the picture) has gotten a cute wet hairstyle for this and possibly future versions.
The same amount of scenes are yet to be rendered. Two of which are feared to be time-consuming. The house mentioned in the early-stage update will also need to be made, only the block-out is done so far. (I've tried finding a fitting house model to purchase but the 3d market can be such a jungle)

Interiors/exteriors/objects = 10%
Rendered scenes ≈ 50%
Dialogue = 1%

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I just played this first time. Quite nice. Not among the best, but going strong on it's own level. Good cast of characters and well written dialoque. Likable MC.

I saw one typo: "Yep, let's hall his ass to the car as quickly as possible." -> haul

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
I just played this first time. Quite nice. Not among the best, but going strong on it's own level. Good cast of characters and well written dialoque. Likable MC.

I saw one typo: "Yep, let's hall his ass to the car as quickly as possible." -> haul
Enjoyable game.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes