4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
In version o.9 WT is not compatible with IP...
You don't say... obviously if you would read previous Comments you would've noticed that Joker wrote he will update his Mod which includes the Patch when the Patch itself has been updated. Use your Brain ( if you even have Cells left ) before commenting.

Someone Unknown

Jan 2, 2018
It's not just [m] to [mo], I added [mo] to make it easier to change but I check each instance of [m] to see who said it because sometimes people like friends say it, not just mc. I also adjust wording like if someone would use [mo] that I add your in front like your [mo] ect. Sometimes I'll just change the wording completely or spap words like boss to mom or mother.

Basically I try to make it make sense not just word swap as sometimes that doesn't work.

I use Notepad++ and Winmerge (using old patch version as a base for the new patch. Changing as needed.

If you have any suggestions I'll all ears. :)

Someone Unknown

After briefly glancing at your patch, I noticed that you basically change [m] to [mo] and [f] to [fa] , for the mc and [s] lines
If you want, I can show you how to make this process automatic, so that you don't have to change it in every line. Then the patch will work with any version of the game, and will be compatible with any other mod.
It's not difficult

Reactions: TarusSilver

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
You don't say... obviously if you would read previous Comments you would've noticed that Joker wrote he will update his Mod which includes the Patch when the Patch itself has been updated. Use your Brain ( if you even have Cells left ) before commenting.
how grateful I am to you for the diagnosis of my mental abilities, but if you had deigned to use your brain, you would have seen a simple statement of fact, not a comment... and think about it - who reads all the entries? there are 28 pages of it, multiply it by the number of posts on the page and you will get the answer that satisfies you...

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
how grateful I am to you for the diagnosis of my mental abilities, but if you had deigned to use your brain, you would have seen a simple statement of fact, not a comment... and think about it - who reads all the entries? there are 28 pages of it, multiply it by the number of posts on the page and you will get the answer that satisfies you...
A fact which is known, you literally just had to go back 2 Pages and there Joker stated it, you're just lazy which is another Fact.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Here is the changelog that was posted on Itch.io.

Planned boat trips and events have been cut from the story. More details regarding this decision can be found in this public Patreon post.

Two more days. 3 new custom-made interiors for this version.
Butts, tits, panties and more.

Changes: Erica (The receptionist) has had her eyes changed mid-through the update, hopefully it’s not too jarring.
All characters in this update have had their materials/skin adjusted for Blender 4.0, from 3.6. The first half of day one lacks this adjustment and may seem a little off.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry i might be fucking stupid but what do you mean exactly? Remove what? And why isn't this already fixed then in the links of Joker's mod??
Remove the Colon -> : at line 1627 from "scene sbmomblowjob:" in that File.

Reactions: JoSolo

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Sorry i might be fucking stupid but what do you mean exactly? Remove what? And why isn't this already fixed then in the links of Joker's mod??
hello

jokers mod got fixed and also already updated with the ipatch. all links from the op works.
have fun.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes