4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I really like the looks and personality of the female characters.
Frida is a cutie

It is a pity that the author does not have support.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Any sex yet? This game is on a really slooooowww burn...
The dev has thrown in an (optional) gloryhole blowjob to tide us over, but the named characters are on a slow burn. Some touching and such, but nothing more.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started, im' just in the hallway talking to fred about his car, but i have a question.
When will fred die ?, because usually in those VN the father is either dead or has disapeared.
The simple idea that this asshole is not six feets under makes me dizzy, is there a weapon in the house to solve that little problem?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The dev has thrown in an (optional) gloryhole blowjob to tide us over, but the named characters are on a slow burn. Some touching and such, but nothing more.
Well as the game was funny enough i did not even noticed that there was no real sex scene. The blowjob in the glory hole that's it and a lot of teasing but in a very good way, the icecream thing with mom was illarious. I even think that it would be much better if the game never stepped to the real thing with her. It would just be one more blowjob lost in the thausands we can find here!:ROFLMAO:
Usually when a game is a slow burn i get bored but not with this one, it just proves that you don't need to jump into sex very soon except if the dev is bad at writing, then he better try to fool us with some usual sex and make another lame game.

Maevos

May 4, 2019
As far as incest go, it sometimes fits into the story but most of the time it doesnt.

The first time Fred appears he complains to the MC for his refusal to come and work for him. He should not be concerned about somebody elses life choices unless they are related. Emma is angry at the MC for leaving them and she is clearly Fred and Molly's daughter. Molly also apologizes for not visiting the MC when he was away at school.

But in the last update, not only MC pays rent to stay at the house but Fred also becomes angry at him after he sees the MC leaving his bedroom. Molly also mentions that Fred would not like it if he knew MC and her slept together in the same bed.

To be honest I'm very confused about his relationship to this family. I would rather not have incest at all, but why is the neighbour's son staying with this family and why are they so familiar with each other?

I feel like the game is lacking a lot of background info.

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I have not tried the VN yet but I would like to say good work on not having a 13 year old shota MC. Also the MC look different(not in he looks like a goblin sort of way) but he actually looks great... so yeah well done (y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As far as incest go, it sometimes fits into the story but most of the time it doesnt.

The first time Fred appears he complains to the MC for his refusal to come and work for him. He should not be concerned about somebody elses life choices unless they are related. Emma is angry at the MC for leaving them and she is clearly Fred and Molly's daughter. Molly also apologizes for not visiting the MC when he was away at school.

But in the last update, not only MC pays rent to stay at the house but Fred also becomes angry at him after he sees the MC leaving his bedroom. Molly also mentions that Fred would not like it if he knew MC and her slept together in the same bed.

To be honest I'm very confused about his relationship to this family. I would rather not have incest at all, but why is the neighbour's son staying with this family and why are they so familiar with each other?

I feel like the game is lacking a lot of background info.
I guess you are quite new to those VNs, there is a little problem with some people like those who own Patreon, they don't accept any incest, loli or bestiality story for legal reasons. They don't want to be involved in any scandal so the devs have to use some tricks as the stepson or the adopted son or the friend son or the inmate, so the MC can fuck all the family ballsdeep and the dev does not get banned from Patreon and can get plenty of sex money!:)
There is also that 18+ rule to avoid any problems even if the models look like 10 years old, that's ridiculous of course, it's a total hypocrit situation but well this is the world we live in!:rolleyes:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This game needs a love patch, is just so weird calling Molly instead of mom, same with Fred. I know that you can go to the script and change her name, but doing that isn't everyone will be calling her mom or am I wrong?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I guess you are quite new to those VNs, there is a little problem with some people like those who own Patreon, they don't accept any incest, loli or bestiality story for legal reasons. They don't want to be involved in any scandal so the devs have to use some tricks as the stepson or the adopted son or the friend son or the inmate, so the MC can fuck all the family ballsdeep and the dev does not get banned from Patreon and can get plenty of sex money!:)
There is also that 18+ rule to avoid any problems even if the models look like 10 years old, that's ridiculous of course, it's a total hypocrit situation but well this is the world we live in!:rolleyes:
No, I understand that, really I do. What I am saying is that even if that was not the case, even if these people were blood relatives incest still wouldnt make sense in this story because MC is still treated somewhat like an outsider.

What kind of rich family takes money from their own children in exchange for allowing them to stay at their family home? Molly's suggestive behaviour and dialogue with the MC also gives me the impression of a neglected older woman flirting with a young man, rather than a mom with her own son or close relative.

On the other hand, Emma complaining about MC becoming her coach would only make sense if MC was her brother. It seems like Alex is also no stranger to this family and she is only MC's best friend.

Normally incest is only hidden behind titles such as landlady, landlord, roommate etc but the dialogue makes it painfully obvious that those people are actually related. Here it's very different. There are conflicts and discrepancies when it comes to incest.

It's not really a big deal but I'm just confused trying to wrap my head around the relationship between these people.

Aug 28, 2018
Can't complain at the quality I see in this game but I wish there was more content.. seems like you always get led on in these types of games sifting through paragraphs of endless narration and text before anything happens let alone a handjob. Good quality, good graphics/art but give us a little bit more before you send us into the next waiting period of updates. Just my opinion.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
What is camel toe ?
Camels have two toes on each foot. A hoof that looks like a toenail grows at the front of each toe. Cows, horses, and many other animals walk on their hoofs. But a camel walks on a broad pad that connects its two long toes. This cushion like pad spreads when the camel places its foot on the ground. The pad supports the animal on loose sand in much the same way that a snowshoe helps a person walk on snow. The camel’s cushioned feet make almost no sound when the animal walks or runs.

• Haha
Reactions: drannoc

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Do you like them big blue balls.

Seriously I don't mind slow burns, but is there this much need for blue balls, you jerk off more than you get action.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes