4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But there are some scenes of futa on male?
Nothing at all with the transgender yet.

There are only a few scenes with her. The conversation about her transition from male to female (she used to be the MC's best friend when he lived there, he knew her when she was male).

Then there are a couple of sleepovers but only sleeping. The second sleepover has a discussion about her BDSM kink when the MC finds her ballgag.

It's a very, very slow burn game. There are some nude scenes of some of the girls but no sex at all.

nemynoduesp

Apr 5, 2021
With how Emma is opening up again after Fred's arrest I wonder if she will be able to become friends with Frida again as I assume she stopped being her friend because she came to realize Fred's affair was with Frida's mom and she couldn't handle that.

Shibham

Feb 15, 2021
How I can this patch attach to the game in my android phone can you please explain me

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well it was good storywise but annoying sexualwise!! Let's hope the dev will have something better to show next time or it will get boring even if the story is ok. The "oh i can see your dick" looks a bit childish, ok we know the MC has a big dick, maybe he could do something with it ?

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The background music needs to change. Like for real. It's completely off mood and gets annoying after 25 seconds. It sounds like main menu music instead of game background music. Game is otherwise quite good, if a bit slow.

Reactions: Dunderdeuce

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The background music needs to change. Like for real. It's completely off mood and gets annoying after 25 seconds. It sounds like main menu music instead of game background music. Game is otherwise quite good, if a bit slow.
yup, no need for background music at all.
one of the most useless things in avns, imo.

Dec 7, 2017
I have made family "friendly" patch. Going thorough the game see if I need to fix any grammatical errors. If you notice any let me know.

*I have edited the patch to make it grammatically correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice Patch, but you may have gone overboard with the "Mom" uses as nearly everyone calls Molly "Mom" at some stage. So I have tweaked your patch to reflect that and added Hanna as the Aunty. Seems fitting.
I just missed the first time Fred called Molly "Mom" just after the MC arrives. My bad.

Hope this plays a bit better. Welcome to use this as a basis for future mods anyone.

BTW - such a slowwwww burn, almost as bad as AWAM.

Cheers all.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I've sent a lovely review, but just want to repeat that mom is hot as hell! Good choice dev, excellent taste! And on the other hand, dad is a dickhead, his character is something out of space. Why did you make him suchlike?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes