4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
am i missing something is there sex ? i remeber jus wank and toilet bj am i missing gamplay?

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
This game is weird.

The characters are all... I don't know exactly but very few of them are likeable including the MC. So many scenes involve a character getting absolutely ripped to pieces by someone while the MC just stands there and watches, doesn't comment or even form an internal opinion on the event. Then there's Emma who not only seems to be willing to abandon her friend, but also Molly in favour of some blackmail material.

I don't know man. I like Molly, but watching her be a doormat has gotten old. Alex is cool and Frida is nice.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This game is weird.

The characters are all... I don't know exactly but very few of them are likeable including the MC. So many scenes involve a character getting absolutely ripped to pieces by someone while the MC just stands there and watches, doesn't comment or even form an internal opinion on the event. Then there's Emma who not only seems to be willing to abandon her friend, but also Molly in favour of some blackmail material.

I don't know man. I like Molly, but watching her be a doormat has gotten old. Alex is cool and Frida is nice.
Not having this actually is a good thing and big plus, imo.
There is nothing as lame as when the dev enforces internal opinions/thoughts upon players.

The dev has his story to tell, so we shall see how that goes onward. For now Im not that bothered with any particular character, mc included and his "lack of action/comments/opinions".

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It was very good. It's a slow burn incest game, just the way I want it. I love the mom, it looks great with pink underwear. I'll be looking forward to it. Also, more bed scenes would be great. Good luck dev

Reactions: Gg Rg

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Unpleasant game to play. The relationship is unclear (unpatched, dont know if the patch is "official") and the interactions between the characters are kind of aery. The dead faces dont help either or the ugly home. The old man talks about his Ferrari, but his home looks like a polished crack house.
And he is so unlikable and such a big dick that it is unbelievable that the woman is still with him.

I really tried, but I cant play longer than short after the meal - there is nothing that catches me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unpleasant game to play. The relationship is unclear (unpatched, dont know if the patch is "official") and the interactions between the characters are kind of aery. The dead faces dont help either or the ugly home. The old man talks about his Ferrari, but his home looks like a polished crack house.
And he is so unlikable and such a big dick that it is unbelievable that the woman is still with him.

I really tried, but I cant play longer than short after the meal - there is nothing that catches me.
so glad for you.
at least now you are free to enjoy your big fancy mansion with 10 pools and dozens of lamborghinies...and ofc to satisfy top world female models with your micro penis in either of your 100 beds with priceless satin sheets.

hiya02

Oct 14, 2019
Interesting! I love that the dev has not gone traditional way of using the same old tired luxury rover, audi, merc, bmw suvs, but has the guts to use a compact and nimble fiat (y)(y)(y)(y)
I love the van outside the motel too, far better & more believable than the usual crop of hyperexpensive , luxuey convertible lambos and k-eggs!
The female cast is very good too! Keep up the good work :coffee:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

I have finished the rendering stage for v0.6 and just started writing conversations/dialogues.
Some scenes have been scrapped due to being too disturbing. How I managed to render out the images before realizing that, is a mystery. This will result in a slightly back-heavy version, more so than in previous versions.
Version 0.6 will contain two days as usual.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I have made family "friendly" patch. Going thorough the game see if I need to fix any grammatical errors. If you notice any let me know.

*I have edited the patch to make it grammatically correct.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does this need a new update for the latest version 0.6 and also could you put a DL as workupload or GOFILE or Mega as these ones don't give me Domain attacks but the one you have does.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CumonaBeach-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Does this need a new update for the latest version 0.6 and also could you put a DL as workupload or GOFILE or Mega as these ones don't give me Domain attacks but the one you have does.

Looks like it, if you open the patch you see v02, v03, v04, v05.

Probably will need updated to v06

Reactions: Behappy69
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes