4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Don't expect some huge dick wiggeling around, just a good old friend who has become a very sexy girl with a little bulge.
You can date her and for the moment you just see her in her underware when you sleep together, but i hope that our relationship will soon evolve into something harder !:p
which character ?

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Alright, code review time, sorry.

1. Use default mhappy = 0 instead of $ mhappy = 0 in label start, to make sure all relevant vars always exists, after every update and save and reload etc. For mcname too.
2. You probably mean += and -= instead of =+ and =-. Both are valid syntax, but they're not the same. x += y adds y. x =+ y is the same as x = +y which resets x to +x
3. recognizealex & hotstuff is a bitwise operation, not an AND check. You can use and to check for AND: recognizealex and hotstuff. Again, valid syntax, but probably not what you meant. You can use bitwise operations, they're fun, but you'd do that on integers, not booleans. recognizealex and hotstuff are both booleans.

Such a nerd.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Is live and ready to be downloaded.

Cumona Beach [v0.5] [Dunderdeuce] (1.06 GB rar pc source)
174 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality):
159 MB rar unofficial mac compressed (reduced image/audio/video quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1661085253515.png

Cumona Beach v0.5

Two more days with a very small hint of the third.

3 animations.
Improved the look of Hanna (Molly’s best friend). Some issues with her eyes forced a slight change of her appearance in 0.4, which is now improved upon in v0.5.
At least 4 new custom interiors/exteriors, plus some tweaks to old ones.

1661085283011.png

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Alex is the transgender, you can't avoid her character, she's the MC's best friend but you can avoid taking things further.

There is no sex in the game at all so I can't say what will or won't be avoidable there it's incredibly slow burn.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Alex is the transgender, you can't avoid her character, she's the MC's best friend but you can avoid taking things further.

There is no sex in the game at all so I can't say what will or won't be avoidable there it's incredibly slow burn.
I think it would be awesome to have a best friend like that, be the best wingman a bloke could get. You think to yourself "Well he can't be all that bad if a girl is trusting him and hanging around him" and BAM, poor girl gets back to their place and it's like a half decent lottery ticket: 4 matching balls....

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I think it would be awesome to have a best friend like that, be the best wingman a bloke could get. You think to yourself "Well he can't be all that bad if a girl is trusting him and hanging around him" and BAM, poor girl gets back to their place and it's like a half decent lottery ticket: 4 matching balls....
On top of that, if a woman saw an atttractive woman with a guy they naturally want to compete most of the time, or think the guy must offer something above the rest to have someone so attractive with him. So yeah, if you had a trans friend like that they would be a outstanding wingman to cut through a lot of the bullshit and would be quite a surprise for any woman who ended up going back to hang out with the two of them, lol...

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes