3.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Damn, this is the only game that i played where you NEED TO GRIND TOKENS to replay scenes in the gallery not to mention the repetitive gameplay and the nature of backrooms being confusing it becomes a fucking slog. for the first time i actually sympathized with the "SAVE??!?!? I came for the boob not game" people

This could've been the lvl 100 skibidi sigma peak but the grind really makes it lvl 0 L rizz ohio slop (is that what the cool kids say?)

• Haha
Reactions: Userz and eikuv
Feb 17, 2018
Damn, this is the only game that i played where you NEED TO GRIND TOKENS to replay scenes in the gallery not to mention the repetitive gameplay and the nature of backrooms being confusing it becomes a fucking slog. for the first time i actually sympathized with the "SAVE??!?!? I came for the boob not game" people

This could've been the lvl 100 skibidi sigma peak but the grind really makes it lvl 0 L rizz ohio slop (is that what the cool kids say?)
I like repetitive gameplay. Really freakin tired of plot only games on 1 time to play and maybe complete it again if I remember about it if there is gonna be eclipse and my 15 year old cat is gonna came back to home after going on adventure for milk.

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
I like repetitive gameplay. Really freakin tired of plot only games on 1 time to play and maybe complete it again if I remember about it if there is gonna be eclipse and my 15 year old cat is gonna came back to home after going on adventure for milk.
Don't get me wrong, i love repetitive gameplay but in this game's case in order to progress you have to commit a bit too much or you just gain close to nothing (note this is only for hard difficulties the safe combo is a bitch to find), it's like if you play risk of rain 2 (or any other rougelike item unlock game) and the only way to get the unlockables is getting a random popup then winning a run.

btw a bit of a gamer tip to people that loves the prospect of running around in the backshotrooms, i think the optimal/best pathing for big money is:
play WIN 3-4x easy mode with the phone "handicap" -> buy promotion -> optionally buy radar for rush -> repeat
idk why phone handicap gives extra 25$ but battery handicap gives 20$ considering flashlight recharge is so slow that it is infinitely harder even on easy and you can early disable if phone procs by equipping the phone and interacting.

uela

Aug 17, 2017
GRU-kavXoAARG6C.jpg I give them credit... I would never think of them adding entity 67, but also the fuck do them mean by take a guess, it's pretty damn obvious who it is.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
To me that could be the puppet, Ballora or even a weird looking Circus Baby. But sure the mention of "Level Fun" complicates all of those.

• Haha
Reactions: uela
3.00 star(s) 9 Votes