3.20 star(s) 10 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Cumrooms-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Cologar

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
To people messaging me, I don't watch individual threads, I need to be quote-replied to know about an update. Sick today and popping over to say that. I'll look at it soon, ate some bad food it turns out that eating 14 old eggs of egg-salad sandwiches with chipotli sauce in one sitting is a bit stupid (threw two out but still). :sick: Downloading now, will check it out.
that's a shame. i hope you feel better. not really sure if it's considered food poisoning but getting sick after eating some bad food really sucks.

AnonRat

Nov 28, 2018
Okay, I can't find the save file for this game, I was hoping to delete it and get back the 100 starting money. Deleting the files in LocalLow did nothing.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
So much egg,i thought the burps should be smell like eggs.:ROFLMAO:
*burp* They do. :S
I didn’t find any protection in the game files; most likely the author hid it in the Unity.3d files. so those who understand this will quickly be able to delete the file responsible for protection
Really? I found protection in three locations. Well, two+one (obfuscated). If you're talking about conventional binaries protections, none, sure (except the one containing Patreon's code). I'm going to have to write a small tool to break some of this apart, I gave up 90% of my tools accumulated since 2004 when I switched to Linux. Debugging Windows crap on Linux just adds another layer of fuckery. By the way, here's a hint as to where it's all at... "verifyScreen". I wonder what's so special about Guzu...wonder who they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big C ;)
Sep 7, 2020
*burp* They do. :S

Really? I found protection in three locations. Well, two+one (obfuscated). If you're talking about conventional binaries protections, none, sure (except the one containing Patreon's code). I'm going to have to write a small tool to break some of this apart, I gave up 90% of my tools accumulated since 2004 when I switched to Linux. Debugging Windows crap on Linux just adds another layer of fuckery. By the way, here's a hint as to where it's all at... "verifyScreen". I wonder what's so special about Guzu...wonder who they are.
Appreciate you for helping out. Dedicating time out of your day to benefit others says a lot about the person :)

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
How to bypass patreon requirement?
Read the thread.
Appreciate you for helping out. Dedicating time out of your day to benefit others says a lot about the person :)
I try. As for this version it's rather simple, they've begun using a Patreon library for Unity (C#) and they attempted to obfuscate it first. This would be easy to remove if I had some decent tools. That's one thing I hate about working on Linux when it comes to reverse-engineering Windows binaries, some techniques can be so limited by the lack of tools. Alextombsalor, most Unity protection happens in GameAssembly (be in the .NET assembly or the 'IL2CPP' one). There's your hint to try while I try writing tools.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
i wish Zemax put "THIS VERSION ISN'T CRACKED YET" in big letters on the front post so people didn't keep asking without reading the thread, lol. hopefully writing your tools doesn't drive ya mad or anything, i'm not too familiar with linux myself
Due to a bug in Wine I have to reboot every single time I want to start debugging. ...Yeah, it's slow as fuck. I've already bypassed it myself once but every time I try to calculate addressing it the thread takes a shit and I have to restart all over again.

Edit: Had to find a temp file-host, it's just over F95's limit: LOGIN WITH A JUNK PATREON ACCOUNT until I can take the time to reverse-engineer it to skip it entirely. I just don't have the time to do that while running back and forth to paint the loo. X_x

Edit: I also did not have time to remove the anti-cheat, I'll work on that later too if I have time.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
What tools are u using for patching? x64dbg?
Several, including custom. x[32/64/96]Dbg is rather useless on Wine. On a side note, I prefer manual byte-patching via HxD (I'd freaking BUY an alternative in Linux if any where good...) but I use other tools to specify which. Most debuggers are poorly designed to patch raw bytes in a file for simple reload-and-run. Most text editors in Linux are also fucking garbage, unlike EmEditor, but I don't buy Windows software (well, let alone any other, unless I want to support the author and in this case I'd buy a native lifetime license for EmEditor if they had one).

Last edited:

LilJacobDEV

Sep 9, 2023
Due to a bug in Wine I have to reboot every single time I want to start debugging. ...Yeah, it's slow as fuck. I've already bypassed it myself once but every time I try to calculate addressing it the thread takes a shit and I have to restart all over again.

Edit: Had to find a temp file-host, it's just over F95's limit: LOGIN WITH A JUNK PATREON ACCOUNT until I can take the time to reverse-engineer it to skip it entirely. I just don't have the time to do that while running back and forth to paint the loo. X_x

Edit: I also did not have time to remove the anti-cheat, I'll work on that later too if I have time.
What happened to the 2 week rule?

3.20 star(s) 10 Votes