3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
i have to start a new game every update does anyone know why?
Hmmm.
The original versions of the Introduction, Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 were written using a game engine called Visual Novel Maker. It tended to be a bit crap and all sorts of bugs happened. It could be that with each new version of each of those... the save games weren't shared.

With Chapter 3... after a lot of feedback from players... the author swapped from VNM to RenPy... Obviously, those two different game engines use entirely different save files... so maybe it was that?

But both the new version of Chapter 3 and Chapter 4 were in RenPy... using the same save file directory... so you shouldn't have needed to restart. The only thing I can imagine is that you hadn't noticed the RenPy rewrite and only played the VNM version of ch3.

I know Chapter 4 has been rewritten recently, after the author got slapped by Patreon for including content that it decided was against it's terms and conditions (or more realistically, to keep in PayPal's good graces). But that is still in RenPy, using the same save folder and none of the underlying data has changed... so that should be fine. (It hasn't been seen here on F95 yet).

It should be pretty easy to tell if you've been playing the RenPy versions... the main menu is completely different and the game stopped using a handwriting style font. If in doubt, head back up to the original post and download Chapter 4 (which includes all other chapters). Unless you've already played through chapter 4... in which case... chapter 5 will probably arrive in anything from 2 to 4 weeks from now (depending on how much time the author lost to the Patreon sanitized rewrite).

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hope for a route for Addison again, one where we share lovers but are actually involved with each other. We can plot conquests together and get each other off at night if player chooses... Otherwise I want Gwen again :p

realever

Sep 17, 2018
Could it be that this game is abandoned? i ask because on the patreon site is only the talk about a game with the name "Where BAD Girls Go ".

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Could it be that this game is abandoned? i ask because on the patreon site is only the talk about a game with the name "Where BAD Girls Go ".
He did have to go through the patreon suspension system recently so I imagine there was a bunch of scrubbing done on his site.

U

User_10739

Updated OP to Ch. 5 SE, this will be the last version to appear through Patreon as it is being moved and a new game will take it's place with a less "controversial" storyline ("Where Bad Girls Go" cause Nuns and catholic schoolgirls are so much more wholesome!). I don't know if I'm supposed to donate on 2 different sites to get both games or what the story is...

BTW:
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Cuntswell Academy [Ch. 5 SE] [Virtual Indecency] - Original Size: (1.5GB)

Squashed Download - PC (107MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
how can there be so many cunts that report incest to patreon? if u dont like the game get the fuck out and dont be an ass, they just have to ruin the fun for others... pretty sad and this only reinforce the stupid rules of patreon.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
One moment she's Tabitha, the next Electra. One moment she's Mom, the next she's roommate, the next she's friend. Whatever change is going to be made, make it instead of leaving things in this identity crisis. I suggest transferring everything over to roommates then patching later.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@79flavors needs to do some magic here like he did for SSS. This update was short and I included Allison in Maggie's training so I'm sure there are solo scenes I skipped. What I don't understand is why the MC hasn't used any of his mind tricks consciously yet, though he seems like he was able to break Maggie pretty easily using a modified version of what he learned in SSS.

There is dialog that needs fixing besides the incest patch stuff as well.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Then stop trying to lay claim before the story gets going?

Not every girl in every game is going to be up for grabs.
I do understand that, but as I said before, we are the MC- it's not much of a "game" if the NPC's are going to dictate the story. Lol

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes