3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
how can there be so many cunts that report incest to patreon? if u dont like the game get the fuck out and dont be an ass, they just have to ruin the fun for others... pretty sad and this only reinforce the stupid rules of patreon.
I assume it is religious twats just on a crusade. Cause you know the bible doesn't have any incest in it ya know

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I assume it is religious twats just on a crusade. Cause you know the bible doesn't have any incest in it ya know
Well, not aside from those officially endorsed by "Yah-Why not, double standards are cool" aka god.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game finally gets switched to renpy so I can now start playing it and no one is related anymore. I guess the good thing is that I can edit that shit back to the correct way.

Reactions: CharleyT

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CharleyT

Nope you have to extract the game files and then open the .rpy files in notepad and edit out best friends and friend and so on and replace them with sister/sis and delete somethings out that are not needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@CharleyT

There's 2 actually there's unren and then there's enable dev mode renpy for extracting the game files. Enable dev mode renpy has unren built into it.

You can use either one to extract the game files and then you have to alter the words in the .rpy files yourself using notepad.

Reactions: CharleyT

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
@CharleyT

There's 2 actually there's unren and then there's enable dev mode renpy for extracting the game files. Enable dev mode renpy has unren built into it.

You can use either one to extract the game files and then you have to alter the words in the .rpy files yourself using notepad.
Yeah, I'm in there now...so I have to actually edit each line in the script where it names relationship, there isn't a one entry fix for each character then, I'm assuming?

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I hate developers who change their story halfway through the game to get on Patreons good side. You got the fans of the game going one way, they cheaped out and changed direction.

There isnt even a link to Patreon on this page, why change it at all. Add another game to the drop bucket I guess.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game was released on patreon but it seems like this will be completely taken off patreon after that, so next version will probably include incest again

also, it's very easy to complain about changes because of patreon taste police, but what would you do if it was your livelihood on the line? it's not creators that have to make a stand, it's the patrons, and you make a stand by supporting the creators through other alternatives that don't restrict what they can or can't do

Reactions: realpolitik

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@gestved

I'm not sure about anyone else but if it was my livelihood I wouldn't of put it on that site to begin with and instead would of uploaded it elsewhere where I could make my game my way and not their boring way. But if I had uploaded it there it would of been patrud friendly but also come with a patch uploaded to lewdpatcher.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
the game was released on patreon but it seems like this will be completely taken off patreon after that, so next version will probably include incest again

also, it's very easy to complain about changes because of patreon taste police, but what would you do if it was your livelihood on the line? it's not creators that have to make a stand, it's the patrons, and you make a stand by supporting the creators through other alternatives that don't restrict what they can or can't do
For these and others there is good inc patch ..(Good morning, landlady :rolleyes:)
But patreon has its hypocrisies, when the subject deals with something Lgbt they think twice before deleting ..
Dalia recalls the alissa milano (when in charmed)
Electra uses a resolution so high it stands out from the background as collage ..
Addison/cousin, Dev might have changed a little since the first game (face apple, very flat ) reminds the vampire girls ..

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018

I think this is best way. Stop using Patreon and move to Subscribestar like this dev has. Adult games on Patreon are going to end up being like Visual Novels on Steam, removed based on the whims of the mod team. Developers still try to get their games on Steam because it is such a big platform and will be seen by far more people but the risk is that they will be deleted without any recourse for being reinstated. Patreon is trying to thread a needle by selectivly targeting certain ideas as unacceptable, but more than likely, that list will continue to grow over time. I think new devs should start out on Subscribestar since they seem to welcome adult games while Patreon is pushing them away. Established devs have a hard choice to make and if they choose to move, hopefully the supporters will move to.

Reactions: Gentoo
Jul 18, 2017
I've moved my sub from Patreon to his SubscribeStar so I could continue to support this game. I don't mind moving away from Patreon now if SubscribeStar doesn't restrict the content of the creators make.

let hope it stays that way with the new subscriber platform.

if the creators i have subbed to on patreon move platforms, i'll happily move to SubscribeStar to continue supporting them:)

Reactions: Gentoo and gestved
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes