3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@hrm the problem what i see with your patch is that it could be happen that you become a error message that there are twice the same labels exists.but if your patch working then i will delete my patch

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
i have createt a incest patch. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updatet if a new version comes out.I hope that i don´t forgot a text line.I don´t have time to test the complete game but it should work.The only problem what could be is if someone between the first 4 chapters and use the patch then is the patch not working.The patch will work after a new scene comes
Funny that even without the patch in some texts is written Mom or cousin ..
It seems to me that the game focuses more on Addison in leading the situations than Mc ...
The first game approached psychic powers much more, it made the game more interesting ..

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
where you have a error.Thats why i have written i don´t have much time to test it complete.The problem is only the "dalias mom " don´t helpt me.Maybe you could post the traceback file
Sorry let me try again.. my AV decided it didnt like the game all of sudden and having to do a reinstall of game.. let me try a true fresh start of game and if i get the same error I will post it.. Thanks @gigan

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My fucking stars and garters, is that Jennifer?!??!
Now I only need her mom to be the happiest little camper.
My favourite waifu is back!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry let me try again.. my AV decided it didnt like the game all of sudden and having to do a reinstall of game.. let me try a true fresh start of game and if i get the same error I will post it.. Thanks @gigan
ok.The patch should work with a savegame.The only think whats happen is that the text line don´t change for this scene.I see at this moment that if you start from new you become a crash on missing a patched label

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well, shit. Guess I should have checked the thread again before wasting my time. Might as well post the patch I made anyway. Instructions: copy/move the .rpy files into the "game" folder, overwrite the files when prompted.

Here's a list of what I changed in case it differs from gigan's patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well tried the patch... this was the result....

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok yea with a fresh install and everything I got to the same spot and got this error. @gigan
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1116, in script
    jump ch01_spying_on_maggie
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch01_spying_on_maggiePatched'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1116, in script
    jump ch01_spying_on_maggie
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch01_spying_on_maggiePatched'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cuntswell Academy Chapter-5SE
Wed May 08 13:26:52 2019

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
who has downloaded my patch please redownload that because i have forget to some rename the labels

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok just posted the error i had and downloaded the patch again from your original post. see if i can get past the error spot.
that is what i needet what you post.I have forgot to rename a few labels

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
that is what i needet what you post.I have forgot to rename a few labels
ok just got to that scene and no issues for me this time.. thanks @gigan
and forgot how much I desire that mom.. like me a woman with some meat on her. :)

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
Is it just my imagination or is the mother character Fatter than in Sister Sister Sister?
She used to be hot, but now she's just a average Chubby with cottage cheese thighs.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
LOL found another one @gigan
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1397, in script
    jump ch01_after_party
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch01_after_partyPatched'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 1397, in script
    jump ch01_after_party
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch01_after_partyPatched'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cuntswell Academy Chapter-5SE
Wed May 08 13:40:41 2019

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Rebeldad ok you can redownload the patch again.Good that you play from new so maybe you find more errors like this.but hopefuly not

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes