3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Did the scenes with Maggie in this episode make anyone else feel like they were taking advantage of a mentally challenged girl ?

Reactions: Mormont

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
no.Since this version he has changed the text
Ok @gigan found another bro.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 3564, in script
    jump ch03_the_date_maggies_corruption
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch03_the_date_maggies_corruptionPatched'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/zz_patch.rpy", line 3564, in script
    jump ch03_the_date_maggies_corruption
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\chuck\Desktop\Cuntswell Academy\CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch03_the_date_maggies_corruptionPatched'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Cuntswell Academy Chapter-5SE
Wed May 08 15:14:43 2019

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I really wish we could stop listening to Addison this whole thing with Maggie just doesn't sit right at all. She has the mental age of a child the only good thing we got out of this was getting her away from the Dad but it seems the MC and Addison are no better for her either.

Reactions: Nospamwss and wildt

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Did Patrons really like Addison's appearance so much that VI decided to use that model again? I hope he's learned a lot from Sister, Sister, Sister and won't make the same mistakes again. That game fell apart coincidentally when Addison was introduced in large thanks to all the bugs and I don't even remember if I finished it. Featuring that character more from what I've gathered, especially with that model has made me kind of want to avoid this.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So I'm a bit confused as to how all this is going to proceed - is the dev going to move this entire game over to Subscribestar now instead? If so, can we expect the original content (labeling) back in Chapter 6? Or is his new funding source just as puritanical gestapo as Patreon is?

Guess I'll just hold on to the last real version (Chapter 4), just like I did with Summertime Saga, until all this gets sorted out.

Props to both Gigan and Rebeldad for at least attempting to fix this clusterfuck though!

Reactions: gigan and Rebeldad

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Rebeldad sorry for the late answer.i´m looking at the moment uefa champions league.Anyway it´s fix.you can redownloading again.sorry for the stupid errors

Reactions: Rebeldad

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm confused if Dalia's "mom" is named Electra does she keep calling her tabitha? Did the dev forget what he named her when he deincested the game?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So I'm a bit confused as to how all this is going to proceed - is the dev going to move this entire game over to Subscribestar now instead? If so, can we expect the original content (labeling) back in Chapter 6? Or is his new funding source just as puritanical gestapo as Patreon is?

Guess I'll just hold on to the last real version (Chapter 4), just like I did with Summertime Saga, until all this gets sorted out.

Props to both Gigan and Rebeldad for at least attempting to fix this clusterfuck though!
basicly the patch is done but there are a few stupid mistakes made by me.I have worked for the patch maybe 2-3 hours.I have put all the first 4 chapters in the patch and rename every labe and put a jump command on every label ends.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
I think this is best way. Stop using Patreon and move to Subscribestar like this dev has. Adult games on Patreon are going to end up being like Visual Novels on Steam, removed based on the whims of the mod team. Developers still try to get their games on Steam because it is such a big platform and will be seen by far more people but the risk is that they will be deleted without any recourse for being reinstated. Patreon is trying to thread a needle by selectivly targeting certain ideas as unacceptable, but more than likely, that list will continue to grow over time. I think new devs should start out on Subscribestar since they seem to welcome adult games while Patreon is pushing them away. Established devs have a hard choice to make and if they choose to move, hopefully the supporters will move to.
I joined this afternoon under my old developer name and supported his game, now he stands at 20 supporters so a long way to go still but hopefully it will catch on. I had pulled my game off when it first started and moved to a site in Brazil but they could not take US customers so I never updated my game waiting on the ability to take customers in the US. This site looks very promising and I for one would love to have all the developers I support move their games over and I'll drop Patreon altogether!

Reactions: HossDik and Paprika
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes