3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems the DEV really half assed the incest removal. Half of the game the mom is named mom but MC calls her Lucy I saw where the cousin called him cuz and where the brother and sister were calling each other sis and bro and there were a bunch of other spots as well. I agree the MC seems to be a big ass fucking shit stain in this one .

@Lucius Drake

Actually Dalia's mother wants young guys to only call her Electra and everyone else calls her Tabitha.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
ok thanks.good to know that it seems that everything is now working.Again sorry for the mistakes and a big thanks to help me with that
Yep, Patch work as well..no bug..just one.dont know its a bug or no. when i click screens on Menu setting. and get error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Baxonius i have seen this too.I think it is from the original game.When you put out the incest patch comes this error too

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@UncleVT i have a question.Can you maybe put my incest patch frome here to the op? because since this version has the dev changed the incest text and i have put the old and the new content into that patch

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Marlq

May 16, 2018
I just found this game and it seem interesting but it seem like there is some backstory and i assume there is prequel to this one. Can some kind soul tell me or link me the prequel if there is one? ty .

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I just found this game and it seem interesting but it seem like there is some backstory and i assume there is prequel to this one. Can some kind soul tell me or link me the prequel if there is one? ty .
It´s from this game

Reactions: Marlq
Jan 31, 2019
If I download the most current version, will I be able to start at the very start of this game or does it pick up right at the start of this "chaper" or "episode"?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If I download the most current version, will I be able to start at the very start of this game or does it pick up right at the start of this "chaper" or "episode"?
if you played the previous then you can load the savegame else you start from chapter 1

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
If you've already played the game... you can load a save game a continue from wherever you left off.

If you've never played the game before... then you'll start at the beginning.
Chapter 5 includes all previous versions too.
It's just a quirk of how people release stuff... most games that say chapter 5 or episode 5 really mean 1-to-5. Although obviously there are always exceptions to every rule.

Reactions: ComixFan

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So this release doesnt have chapter 5? Saving before the end says chapter 4
Just a minor bug.
It really is chapter 5, but the variable used to set it is misplaced... So it still think's it's Chapter 4.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes