3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Sep 4, 2018
I'll jump back in and play when someone puts up a patch or the incest stuff is restored that way for me it be a bit more enjoyable and I don't mind popping in 1 file in the game folder over editing a lot of lines etc. to restore all the lines for that content back lol.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Meh, that was a nothing update.

I also HATE how the Dev is shaping Maggie. "Oh here's a girl who's been abused by her controlling father, I think I'll help her by becoming controlling of her too."

Fucking hell. That girl needed to be treated with love, not used further.

It's not just that either, what the MC is saying and what he does are two separate things when it comes to her. "She's sheltered and abused, I need to help her and treat her delicately." Next scene: Addison forcing the MC's cock down Maggie's throat. Yeah.... no....

Reactions: Anus Mundi

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Dig the name of this academy. Sounds reputable. Definitely one I'd send my daughter to :)

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Was that it for this update ? Didn’t seem like much of a update took the dev what two months or something this was just a sad update in my opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the frontpage it could be wise to indicate that is the sequel of Sister Sister Sister.
CA continues the further adventures of the main character from Sister, Sister, Sister,
You mean like that, the very first line of the games description in the OP.

Go find a corner and hang your head in shame.

Meh, that was a nothing update.

I also HATE how the Dev is shaping Maggie. "Oh here's a girl who's been abused by her controlling father, I think I'll help her by becoming controlling of her too."

Fucking hell. That girl needed to be treated with love, not used further.

It's not just that either, what the MC is saying and what he does are two separate things when it comes to her. "She's sheltered and abused, I need to help her and treat her delicately." Next scene: Addison forcing the MC's cock down Maggie's throat. Yeah.... no....
Yeah, that kinda killed it for me.

Shit like the creepy dad freak me out in the first place, it's just weird, so I was hoping at least get her out and show her some love but MC and his cousin are just as creepy.

It pretty much shows this isn't the kind of game i'm going to find much interest in. Creepy bastards fucking up a broken girls life isn't my kink.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
@79flavors needs to do some magic here like he did for SSS. This update was short and I included Allison in Maggie's training so I'm sure there are solo scenes I skipped.

There is dialog that needs fixing besides the incest patch stuff as well.
Looking at it is definitely on my to-do list. Problem is I'm a little burnt out right now.
If anything, I'm more tempted to drag out my source compare tool and plan out if any sort of fix/patch is practical. But I have other promises I've made too, ahead of this one... so... We'll see.

Was that it for this update ? Didn’t seem like much of a update took the dev what two months or something this was just a sad update in my opinion
Keep in mind, most of that time was probably spend dealing and corresponding with the Patreon morality censors and reworking the game so that they didn't deactivate the Patreon page completely. I know they put his page under review not long after Chapter 4 went live... and that sort of thing is hugely demoralizing. Still, he's bounced back, changed the things they seem to have wanted him to change... taken a flamethrower to his previous Patreon posts... and carried on. Based on 3rd hand info... it seems he's looking very closely at other platforms rather than Patreon.

He's also started work on a 3rd game. I'm loathed to mentioned that, since people will undoubtedly jump to conclusions. If I had to guess, the new game will the the Patreon game and Cuntswell will primarily move to Subscribestar and switch back to the Sister/Cousin baseline.

• Wow
Reactions: blahblah25

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You mean like that, the very first line of the games description in the OP.

Go find a corner and hang your head in shame.
I mean a link to the game page, pseudo-smart kid ^^
With a link the player of Sister Sister Sister knows that there is a sequel, and the player of this game has the link to the prequel.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018

Shit like the creepy dad freak me out in the first place, it's just weird, so I was hoping at least get her out and show her some love but MC and his cousin are just as creepy.

It pretty much shows this isn't the kind of game i'm going to find much interest in. Creepy bastards fucking up a broken girls life isn't my kink.
He's completely rewritten the personality of the MC in this game, he wasn't this much of a douchebag in the first game, he used his ability to try to help people get their hidden desires out, rather than control them into kinks. He was great in the previous encounter with the mother and daughter helping them connect, but then suddenly he's using Maggie for his own joy and adopted Addison's twisted personality as his own. He talks about how fucked up what happened to his teacher was, then does something similar to a girl not even a day later.

I hated this game when it was in the old shit engine and now I hate this game because of the writing choices. It's like he has a checklist of kinks he's trying to fill in every scene, rather than caring about his story anymore.

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018

Hopefully this is just a pretty messed up update since the scene with Maggie and Addison is exactly (!) the same on Maggies rebel route and on her submission route. I really hope that's only a mistake that has happend. If not, I'm out.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Kent1507

Feb 17, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of CuntswellAcademy-Chapter-5SE.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
you are the best sir.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i have createt a incest patch for Chapter 5.Here is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updated if a new version comes out as long as the dev doesn´t put back the incest text
Edit: The patch is deleted because is isn´t needed anymore

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I hate developers who change their story halfway through the game to get on Patreons good side.
It's not about "Patreon's good side"... It's about still getting money to develop the game.

Other devs have taken their projects off Patreon, and replaced them with "side projects" whilst still developing the game, but that requires working on two titles at once. Given the myriad issues SSS had with bugs, I don't think VI should do that, at least not without more experience in Ren'Py/programming in general.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
(..) Stop using Patreon and move to Subscribestar like this dev has. Adult games on Patreon are going to end up being like Visual Novels on Steam, removed based on the whims of the mod team. (..)
Patreon is trying to thread a needle by selectivly targeting certain ideas as unacceptable, but more than likely, that list will continue to grow over time.
It's not Patreon per se that is the problem. Rather its the payment processor of Patreon, Paypal.
And the problem for other sites that want to replace Patreon is how to replace the convenience that Paypal offers for users: A secure handler of your information of which only minor bits are passed on to the third-party site you are using, combined with a fraud-policy that leans towards supporting the user rather than the third-party company. This means you don't need to have full trust in the site you are using if Paypal is supported, since the site never gets access to all the necessary information to effectively defraud and if a fraudulent charge is performed Paypal will most likely side with the user.
All of that is lost with for instance crypto currency, and charging from credit card means its up to which ever company you have that card through plus you still pass along a lot of information to an unproven third-party. If the company is Visa you still have mostly the same support that Paypal offers, their charge-back policy is quite nice for users, but with others its a potential deal-breaker.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
i have createt a incest patch. is the link.Install guide is in the file.Keep in mind that the patch must be updatet if a new version comes out.I hope that i don´t forgot a text line.I don´t have time to test the complete game but it should work.The only problem what could be is if someone between the first 4 chapters and use the patch then is the patch not working.The patch will work after a new scene comes
THanks @gigan

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Well, shit. Guess I should have checked the thread again before wasting my time. Might as well post the patch I made anyway. Instructions: copy/move the .rpy files into the "game" folder, overwrite the files when prompted.

Here's a list of what I changed in case it differs from gigan's patch.
well just tried gigans and got an error at dalias mom.. i will give yours a try also.. although to be fair I probably needed to start a new game.. and just started at second save point

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@hrm in my patch i have only copy from the previous versions the complete rpy files into my patch and have after each label there put a jump command.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
well just tried gigans and got an error at dalias mom.. i will give yours a try also..
where you have a error.Thats why i have written i don´t have much time to test it complete.The problem is only the "dalias mom " don´t helpt me.Maybe you could post the traceback file

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes