3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow , liked this game alot , but was behind on updates :mad: dl'ing now to get caught up (y)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cuntswell Academy Chapter-9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Thanks to the66 for the android port!

I've played a bit and the MCs conversation in bed with his cousin has me wanting to play the first game, Sister Sister Sister I think it was.

I checked that game for an android port but didn't see one. Does anyone have a working link for it?

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
Yay!! Update is out!!
All is well in cuntswell:)
I was beginning to worry that the cunts were not that well as the title implied:eek:
Thank God

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice to see this back again :D the wait was worth it for some content with Du Monde finally getting somewhere with her I'll take her content over the Maggie stuff anyday.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You expect people to check the very first post, where the download links are and usually the first place people go?

How dare you bring your commons sense here, heathen.
Moi? A heathen? But I bring joy to the masses with my "what was it again?" oh yes, with my witty banter :D:p
Let's call vermin control We might have mice here on f95zone! ;)
I think so too ;):unsure:

Reactions: botc76

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Glad I found this gem.... Some very erotic scenes and some really nice renders .. Off to play the first part now :) Top Class Work Dev.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes