3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Guess we'll be ordering t-shirts then cuz I top out at 4' 6" so I beat you by 2 inches :)
Holy shit .. as a 6'6" man ... That is almost like my nieces. There is funny picture of the Graham Norton show with Greg Davies next to Miriam Margolyes. That is what that would feel like.

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"Jeez Adison I don't know if I want to use my mind controlling super powers to get knee deep in the most varied cast of pussy, including yours, I just want to be a fucking nerd loser"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really does seem like we're now regulated to just helping the girls build their own harems lol. Jennifer is really killing it. First she got Gwen, the other girl then her mother and now her own sister. Even the twins don't have that many. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AwakenMyLove

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TiffanyMonroe

In my play through the MC also got Gwen and if I remember correctly Gwen was the one perving on Jennifer as she was perving on her in the bedroom when Jennifer stayed over.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have played this a couple times before, and for me, there is just an underwhelming execution of what could be a good story.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TiffanyMonroe

First one. MC was able to take Gwen's virginity if you picked the right options. You catch the sister perving on Jennifer while she was sleeping and if I remember correctly she also started masturbating while watching her friend sleep.

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
Oh my god... Just downloaded this game and just playing through the beginning, I have a theory. Theory contains light spoilers. You have been warned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
TiffanyMonroe

First one. MC was able to take Gwen's virginity if you picked the right options. You catch the sister perving on Jennifer while she was sleeping and if I remember correctly she also started masturbating while watching her friend sleep.
Basically what you're saying is I should play the first one? lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TiffanyMonroe

That's up to you if you want to or not. The only stuff I didn't like was anything to do with that Allesshita character but if you spammed past her to the other stuff it was fine.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Don't Know what everyone Is complaining about,...???
I am playing CA. seems Fine. maybe not as good as Sisterx3, but I like the continued storyline. TY.
My ONLY Complaint Is the Dialog box is too much. The BEST Part of the photos are hidden underneath Dialog.
(it makes Screenshots a Pain in the ass to capture Good "Shots")
Looking Forward to Chapter 10 & More.

Reactions: pgm_01

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
My ONLY Complaint Is the Dialog box is too much. The BEST Part of the photos are hidden underneath Dialog.
(it makes Screenshots a Pain in the ass to capture Good "Shots")
Press H to hide the dialog box. It works in almost all Ren'Py games. If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, center clicking with the scroll wheel also hides the dialog box. Pressing H or center clicking again brings back the dialog.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Press H to hide the dialog box. It works in almost all Ren'Py games. If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, center clicking with the scroll wheel also hides the dialog box. Pressing H or center clicking again brings back the dialog.
Thank You.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes