3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Shouldn't Chapter 10 be public by now? It was released for $2 subscribers 2 weeks ago . . . Where would I even look? I don't see a public posts section on his Subscribestar . . . :unsure:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Shouldn't Chapter 10 be public by now? It was released for $2 subscribers 2 weeks ago . . . Where would I even look? I don't see a public posts section on his Subscribestar . . . :unsure:
There are no public posts, no-one that is a subscriber has leaked it yet, either because no-one has bought it or they don't know about this place.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
There's no "should be public" with pirated games. Someone has to pay for it and then share it.
For whatever reasons, that hasn't happened.

He has previously released chapters free, later. I'm not sure that's still happening, but perhaps like everything else... it will be released free eventually and he's just being late/inconsistent.

I think the other reason is that previously, one of the mods here was actually one of the dev's supporters. So updates got posted without anyone actually putting a request into the request forum. Since that person stopped being a supporter, nobody else picked up the baton.

Also, for reference... Chapter 10 will be the last chapter for a while. He's apparently said he's rewriting his other game and putting this game on hiatus while he's focused on that.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's no "should be public" with pirated games. Someone has to pay for it and then share it.
For whatever reasons, that hasn't happened.

He has previously released chapters free, later. I'm not sure that's still happening, but perhaps like everything else... it will be released free eventually and he's just being late/inconsistent.

I think the other reason is that previously, one of the mods here was actually one of the dev's supporters. So updates got posted without anyone actually putting a request into the request forum. Since that person stopped being a supporter, nobody else picked up the baton.

Also, for reference... Chapter 10 will be the last chapter for a while. He's apparently said he's rewriting his other game and putting this game on hiatus while he's focused on that.
Well, his Subscribestar says $2 patrons get it one week before public release. That's why I asked.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Well, his Subscribestar says $2 patrons get it one week before public release. That's why I asked.
Ah. Yeah, my mistake. I didn't make that connection.

I'm pretty sure that's been in there since he set up the Subscribestar page early last year. I'm also pretty sure that was his intent at the time.

It also says he's working on a 3rd game called "Homecoming: A SSS story". As far as I know, that note is the only place he's ever mention that game.

But time moves on... shit happens and things you planned to do - don't happen.
I'm not sure if it's deliberate or just an oversight - but he hasn't done a "public" free release of either of his games since October last year. If I had to guess, he's not doing public releases anymore and just forgot to update the subscribestar notes to reflect that.

He's just . So I guess we'll see if he has abandoned the public releases in a couple of weeks... or it just forgotten because he was juggling too much.

Meanwhile, off to SVS I go...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes