3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Based on the page, it looks like there was a recent Chapter 9 update.

Originally subscribestar didn't show summary updates to non-subscribers. It therefore looked like everything had come to a stop around July. However, it seems they (subscribestar) updated things recently to show updates in a similar way to patreon.
So we now know Chapter 8 was released in August and there have been a series of the usual "state of things", "I'm back!", "Friday preview" and "devlog" updates throughout the time between July and now.

Steve used to do a "free to non-patrons" version a month after the official release. But I haven't seen a public version of Chapter 8 posted to reddit or some of the other usual places.

I guess we just need to wait now for someone with access to the subscribestar download links to notice the update and share it with the rest of us leechers. :whistle:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
One thing that I think would be cool, but would mean more work in programming, is a way to bring your experience from Sister, Sister, Sister into this game. Maybe at the start have questions that you answer, like how far you got with each character and whether you accepted Alessia's proposal at the end or whether you dominated her. That could make slightly different play throughs for this game and I think that would be cool.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
One thing that I think would be cool, but would mean more work in programming.
It wouldn't be terrible to do.
Though I think Steve's strength lies in visuals and story, not really coding. (Not a bad thing, I'm terrible at visuals and story - so I'm far from perfect). And let's be realistic... even then, Steve's coding skills far exceed my story and visual skills combined.

But RenPy supports . In effect common variables that can be accessed by any game as long as you refer to them by the correct name.

Common uses are things like player names. You are asked what name you want to use in one game - then if you start a game by the same author... the game asks you if you would like to continue to use the same name as the previous game (or maybe doesn't ask you). Stuff like that.

I think for something like SSS / Cuntswell... You'd probably code something into SSS to load all the significant choices that could affect Cuntswell into that multi-game persistence store as the game ends. Then when Cuntswell starts, it checks to see if the persistence data exists and loads it. If it doesn't exist... the game sets things up as if the MC fucked everyone and was interested in everyone, based on the author preferences. Trying to do the same for people starting Cuntswell, but only finished half of SSS would make for some serious faffing about.

All that said... Cuntswell is already up to Chapter 9 and retroactively putting a system into place both in SSS and Cuntswell at this late stage is probably too much like hard work. It's the sort of system that can be done after the fact... but is so much easier if it's already in place before Chapter 1 / version 0.1 of any second game is released.

I think it's unlikely to happen in Cuntswell... Not least because it would require some major rework for Chapters 1 thru 9 to honor some of those major decisions in SSS. But maybe this note will inspire "cross-game remembered choices" for future games and/or other devs.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It wouldn't be terrible to do.
Though I think Steve's strength lies in visuals and story, not really coding. (Not a bad thing, I'm terrible at visuals and story - so I'm far from perfect).

But RenPy supports . In effect common variables that can be accessed by any game as long as you refer to them by the correct name.

Common uses are things like player names. You are asked what name you want to use in one game - then if you start a game by the same author... the game asks you if you would like to continue to use the same name as the previous game (or maybe doesn't ask you). Stuff like that.

I think for something like SSS / Cuntswell... You'd probably code something into SSS to load all the significant choices that could affect Cuntswell into that multi-game persistence store as the game ends. Then when Cuntswell starts, it checks to see if the persistence data exists and loads it. If it doesn't exist... the game sets things up as if the MC fucked everyone and was interested in everyone, based on the author preferences. Trying to do the same for people starting Cuntswell, but only finished half of SSS would make for some serious faffing about.

All that said... Cuntswell is already up to Chapter 9 and retroactively putting a system into place both in SSS and Cuntswell at this late stage is probably too much like hard work. It's the sort of system that can be done after the fact... but is so much easier if it's already in place before Chapter 1 / version 0.1 of any second game is released.

I think it's unlikely to happen in Cuntswell... Not least because it would require some major rework for Chapters 1 thru 9 to honor some of those major decisions in SSS. But maybe this note will inspire "cross-game remembered choices" for future games and/or other devs.
there is always a "questions & answers" like Dating my daughter does, you get asked did you fuck her, did let her do this etc etc He dont have to make SSS reworked, just asked important choices in Cuntswell.
Besides i dont think that many people will go replay the game to import a save the same as the dev not going back to rework it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, Avaron, I've been meaning to ask this for a while, who is that in your profile pic?
As Angel said, it's my character OMVN put in one of his games.

I like that characters cos he made her taller, i'm almost the same height as normal people in the game. Don't look like a female leprechaun.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
As Angel said, it's my character OMVN put in one of his games.

I like that characters cos he made her taller, i'm almost the same height as normal people in the game. Don't look like a female leprechaun.
You alwys talk about how short you are but I beat I have you beat in that department lol

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
Here's my squashed (compressed) version.
Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)

Cuntswell Academy [Ch. 9][Virtual Indecency] - Original Size: (2.49GB)

Compressed Download - PC (122MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
6'3" myself. Tall members and a tiny club... pretty sure there's a game idea, or at least many video series lol ;)

Thanks for both the update and compressed version

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes