D

Deleted member 1313226

There is no bug, you were just trying to skip too much content. You have to play truth or dare to discover more stuff about Chloe which will enable you to progress with her further. Get that game going and play through the content there and it will enable your progression. You don't need much from there focus on undressing Chloe completely first, then try all the options and it will become obvious how to progress (trying to avoid giving spoilers)
Thank you, thank you, thank you. And for anyone else as slow as me, you have to invite BOTH girls to play the game on the same day, not just invite one, show up at 2:00, nothing triggers and shrug your shoulders like that wasn't a clue to try something else.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys! I'm stuck... All stars "First milestone" complete, but he doesnt end. What i missed?
Did you talk to Susan then called your Uncle from Linda's office ? It is the call that complete the first part of the story.
For Rachel's helping hand : ask for her help (HJ) again and again. Then when you have the option, try not to come. It will open a "cosplay" session with 2 options.
For Linda keep asking her the usual stuff, options will appear (2 levels for HJ, 2 levels from strip tease, sex...)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey, i'm kinda stuck here, i can't get the quest from susan, or i don't know what i am doing wrong.... or not doing?
Can you help me? View attachment 268201
Just talk to Susan everyday and check if there is the new dialog option "need my skills" or so. This can take 2-3 days.

Susan will explain how to apply the sleeping pills at midnight when Rachel uses the pool. Disable Rachel's alarm clock. The next morning report to Susan. At 8pm mc should set the navigational alarm and check Rachel's room.

brody990

Jun 11, 2017
I think I messed up my stars, can't get anything else to trigger now.

Also fun game just playing it through for the first time, hope we get a few more bondage scenes maybe even MFF with Susan, turning the tables on Susan would be great too.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Enter her room at 6am.
have same problem with first star i enter and peek in Chloe room in 6am and 8am 100 times and don`t get first star other are full completed ! olso with Emily enter her room without knocking ! enter from 6am - 3am 300 times and can`t get 3rd star why ?

HeroSearcher

Dec 31, 2018
have same problem with first star i enter and peek in Chloe room in 6am and 8am 100 times and don`t get first star other are full completed ! olso with Emily enter her room without knocking ! enter from 6am - 3am 300 times and can`t get 3rd star why ?
first peek on 6 o clock in the morning the enter on another day at the same time emilys room if you already have given her the new plug

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
it says : when setting the alarm you shold be doing more than that...
So I presume it's the alarm from the boat. Then you have enter Rachel's room at 20.00 when she is with Susan and tell them that the alarm went off. Then you'll have a new dialog with Susan the next time you go and see her.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
first peek on 6 o clock in the morning the enter on another day at the same time emilys room if you already have given her the new plug
peek over 100 times in 6am Chloe room and still not get that star ! Emily new but plug do over 50 times and don`t have that star enter her room without knocking !

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Also fun game just playing it through for the first time, hope we get a few more bondage scenes maybe even MFF with Susan, turning the tables on Susan would be great too.
we are quite a few I think who dream of turning the tables on Susan...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Not so safe : propose anal play to Emily (0.00 Hot tub), choose but plug, repeat until Linda shows up
Emily : it's a question of peeking/entering her room, try different hours
Aunt makes mistakes : repeat and try all possibilities, with win/loose/draw result.
Tell us what the hints are, it helps to direct the action

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
peek over 100 times in 6am Chloe room and still not get that star ! Emily new but plug do over 50 times and don`t have that star enter her room without knocking !
for this one it's in the morning

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i just peek every hour from 6am to 3am and Chloe is in the room only in 6am and 8am ! just do 10 days and no star !
I just checked with theGary : as soon as Chloe's corruption is level 1 this one is not possible anymore. You have to do it in the very begining. The bug will be corrected in the next version (or the following, the next update is on an island...)

Reactions: Vojvoda
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes