ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to complete Chole's Corruption event, please?
Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Oh, she will be, there's no way she doesn't become part of the disciplinary thing in 0.6, not after "The Island" events. Right, TheGary? Right?!.. :sneaky:
Sure, but what for ? she is not studying yet, and doesn't do chores. Speaking of which I'd love to see her in a typical Frenchmaid uniform dusting all over the rooms...:devilish:

May 25, 2017
Sure, but what for ? she is not studying yet, and doesn't do chores. Speaking of which I'd love to see her in a typical Frenchmaid uniform dusting all over the rooms...:devilish:
Huh, I never thought about it tbh... perhaps it's time for her to start doing chores (she doesn't look like she'd be very good at it, does she)? Maybe catch her spying on punishments or pulling pranks on Em & Chloe? He'll come up with something, I'm not worried. As for the french maid uniform... *no comment* :love:

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
Chloe's first corruption level are : Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Thank you, it worked.

P/S: For those who cannot complete the first star in Chole's Corruption like me, to achieve, on the third shower you should choose "bare spanking" instead of "spanking" only.

Reactions: ThL
May 25, 2017
Hi, how to pass this two quest?
1. When you catch Chloe in Emily's room in the afternoon tell her she needs to be punished, but then back out with "I'll deal with you later". The event will trigger the next time you talk to her (the same day!).

2. Do exactly what the text says - study with her in the afternoon (Terrace, just before dinner iirc).

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
I tried your save, it seems OK. I ran the Sacrifice event with no problem, try that : get across Rachel and get spanked 2 days in a row in the same week, then go speak with Susan. Carry on from there
what do i need to do to progress with Linda line

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
Hi, how to pass this two quest?
View attachment 281023
1/ Do as Segmentation Fault told you. You catch Chloe sneaking in Emily's room at 16.00, choose, "I'll deal with you later". You can see that she will be disappointed. Then speak with her again at 18.00 or 20.00 and at that time you can bare spank her.

2/ You need to study with Emily at the Terrace at 18.00 to trigger her "Blow Job" option.

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
If I remember correctly:
for the 2 missing of Aunt finally finds out, go to see Linda at 21.00. Random event : she is with Rachel, and Rachel asks you to spank her. Do it. Rachel leaves and Linda asks that you put some lotion on her butt. Rachel comes back in and Linda get another spanking
for the missing in Chloe's, I'm not sure. Try Chloe in Good mood: When you want to see her naked she'll ask you if you want a little extra. She must have a mood of 2 or more and it will cost 2 favor points. For the last : to to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Payback : distract the girls when they are doing their homework (playing with them depending on your unlocked options and favors, having 4 conversations, etc....) They don't do their homework properly and they get spanked at 22.00 in their room (peek). Maybe you have to repeat to get all the scenes, I don't remember.
I couldn't complete the "Payback" event even though I followed your guide.
I have tried all the options to distract the girl (Chloe at 9.00, 10.00 and 15.00; Emily at 11.00 and 16.00) but I wasn't able to get them punished. I don't really know what I am missing. :(
Currently I'm trying to complete the Aunt Makes Mistakes event as well. Wonder if these two events conflict with each other?
Can you help me please?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
what do i need to do to progress with Linda line
you just need to peek / peek and enter / enter at 01.00 in Emily's room when she is with Linda. Repeat, you'll get the stars. I just tried and it works

Reactions: ipps
May 25, 2017
I have tried all the options to distract the girl (Chloe at 9.00, 10.00 and 15.00; Emily at 11.00 and 16.00) but I wasn't able to get them punished. I don't really know what I am missing. :(
Currently I'm trying to complete the Aunt Makes Mistakes event as well. Wonder if these two events conflict with each other?
Can you help me please?
There are various ways to get the girls into trouble.

1) Provoke them during Breakfast and Lunch
2) Talk to them (anywhere) and ask them "How are things" (or something like that). There's a random chance that they've screwed up on their own.
3) Distract them while they are studying as Thl suggested.

It's fairly easy to fill the 3 strikes required for punishment if you mix and match the methods. Once their punishments are announced at Dinner, you must peek on the spanking (in their rooms at 21-22:00) for the stars to unlock.

Reactions: raizo244 and ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can you help me please?
what are the hints for the stars in Payback ?
Normally no event conflicts with another one. Some events trigger others, but that's not the case here I think.
Maybe your punishment level is not high enough (top right) ?

Reactions: ipps and raizo244

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
there is the beginning of a threesome on the boat with Emily and Linda and MC.
and there is something between Amy and Emily and MC on the island. To know what play the event Game & Alcohol

Reactions: ipps

raizo244

Mar 21, 2019
There are various ways to get the girls into trouble.

1) Provoke them during Breakfast and Lunch
2) Talk to them (anywhere) and ask them "How are things" (or something like that). There's a random chance that they've screwed up on their own.
3) Distract them while they are studying as Thl suggested.

It's fairly easy to fill the 3 strikes required for punishment if you mix and match the methods. Once their punishments are announced at Dinner, you must peek on the spanking (in their rooms at 21-22:00) for the stars to unlock.

what are the hints for the stars in Payback ?
Normally no event conflicts with another one. Some events trigger others, but that's not the case here I think.
Maybe your punishment level is not high enough (top right) ?
Thank you, your guides are really helpful! I've got it done!

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes